The tax debt structuring prepared in the Parliament also includes vehicle owners. Those who have not paid the traffic penalty and Motor Vehicles Tax will be given a big discount.
The state has billions of dollars in receivables. Consequently, millions of citizens are in debt for various reasons. The new 15-article amnesty package presented to the Parliament offers an important opportunity to pay off debts. With the law to be enacted, debts to the state, including Income Tax, Corporate Tax, VAT, MTV, SCT, administrative fines, education loans, will be structured.
According to the news of Posta Newspaper, looking at the details of the law proposal, it is seen that there is a very important regulation concerning vehicle owners. This detail is about traffic fines and administrative fines such as illegal crossing of bridges and highways. Normally, after the interest and penalty of tax and premium debts are deleted, inflation difference is added to the principal. In advance payments, 90 percent of the inflation difference is deleted. In other words, there is no discount on the capital.
In the new configuration, there is an exceptional situation in administrative fines such as traffic and illegal passage, excluding corona fines. According to this; If those who want to configure the traffic fines that have been paid for the period before April 30, 2021 (including), which have been folded or increased due to being issued and reported late via EDS, will be given a 25 percent reduction in the original fines if they choose to pay in cash. In the current situation, if the traffic ticket is paid within 15 days, there is a 25 percent discount. The new regulation provides such an important convenience to those who have traffic debt.
Vehicle owners who do not pay toll on bridges and highways are fined 4 times the fee for the distance they enter and exit. If this toll is paid within 15 days, there is no penalty. Those who have a transitional violation penalty will get rid of this 4-fold penalty with this configuration. 90 percent of the inflation difference will be deleted in advance payment.
The regulation is expected to be passed quickly by the Assembly within 1-2 weeks. After the law is passed, restructuring applications can be made until August 31, 2021. After applying, the first installment will receive a 30 percent principal discount, which pays the traffic and illegal passage penalties in advance until September 25, which is the final payment period.
In addition, the person who chooses the installment and pays the first installment in September and pays the remaining debt in the second installment period will also be discounted by 12.5 percent on the principal. Thus, it will be possible to get rid of traffic fines with 5 percent interest due to delay at the end of each month with less payment.
- 10-30 percent overclocking 314 TL, 25 percent discount 235.5 TL.
- 30-50 percent overclocking 652 TL, 25 percent discount 489 TL.
- Over the speed of 50 percent 1.340 TL, 25 TL with 1.005 percent discount.
- Driving with alcohol: 1.340 TL for the first time, 25 TL with 1.005 percent discount.
- Passing in the red light: 314 TL, 25 TL with 235.5 percent discount.
- Not wearing a seat belt: 144 TL, 25 TL with 108 percent discount.
- Driving without a license: 2.698 TL, 25 TL with 2.023 percent discount.
- Violating the safety lane: 1.340 TL, 25 TL with 1.005 percent discount.
- Talking with a pocket on the steering wheel: 314 TL, 25 TL with 235.5 percent discount.
- Parking in a banned place: 144 TL, 25 TL with 108 percent discount.
- Using fog lights unnecessarily: 144 TL, 25 TL with 108 percent discount.
- Drift: 6.700 TL, 25 TL with 5.025 percent discount.
- Not wearing a helmet: 144 TL, 25 TL with 108 percent discount.
- Driving without examination: 314 TL, discounted 235.5 TL.
- Using the safety lane: 1.340 TL, discounted 1.005 TL.