videographer; Responsible for producing video content, recording video and editing recordings. Organizes and shoots brand advertisements. Executes post-shooting montage and editing processes.
What Does a Videographer Do, What Are Their Duties?
- Determining the shooting concept and needs with the producer or client before recording,
- To set up and position the equipment to be used,
- Testing all equipment to determine the technical quality of recording, sound and lighting devices,
- Recording important events using camera, lighting and sound equipment,
- Directing the people involved in the shoot,
- Rearranging scenes or parts that do not meet quality standards,
- Editing recorded videos after shooting is finished,
- Creating and adding screen text, music, effects or graphics suitable for the theme of the video,
- Making the videos publishable on social media channels and advertising works,
- Developing ideas to help highlight the brand or message contained in the video.
- Getting approval from the customer about the suitability of all activities from production to post-production,
- Overseeing the safety, operation and maintenance of equipment used in shooting and editing
How to Become a Videographer
People who want to be videographers must have certain qualifications;
- Demonstrate planning and organizational skills
- To have an aesthetic and creative point of view,
- Effective zamdemonstrate moment management skills,
- To show a tendency to cooperation and teamwork,
- Having the ability to think analytically,
- Demonstrate effective communication skills,
- Demonstrate the ability to find solutions to problems.
Videographer Salaries 2022
The lowest Videographer salary received in 2022 was determined as 5.400 TL, the average Videographer salary was 7.000 TL, and the highest Videographer salary was 11.000 TL.