Mercedes-Benz Automotive is waiting for undergraduate or graduate students who are preparing to turn their route to the stars and will enter their last year of university life, to the 2022 Long Term Internship Program called “DRIVE UP”.
Mercedes-Benz Automotive has started accepting applications for the new 2022 Long Term Internship Program, “DRIVE UP”, to be assigned to different positions within the company. Applications to the program are accepted through the online application platform until April 10. The requirements for those who want to be a long-term intern are as follows:
- Studying at a 4-year university or being a graduate student.
- To graduate from the program in which he studied within 1 year after the start of the internship.
- At least 2 days during the school term, full semester and summer break zamto work in real time.
- Good knowledge of at least one foreign language (English and/or German).
Those waiting for students during the internship period
Mercedes-Benz Automotive's “DRIVE UP” – Long Term Internship Program is expected for students in their last year of university life or graduate students who are preparing to turn their course to the stars in 2022. In this program, students at the beginning of their careers learn how to be a good team player, take initiative and work life. Those who will take part in this program can work in one of the departments within Mercedes-Benz Automotive and Mercedes-Benz Financial Services companies.
Within the internship program, students undertake tasks where they can demonstrate their skills for 11 months. They meet their teammates who support their creative and innovative ideas and receive various trainings that support their personal and professional development. In addition, interns can determine their own working days according to their course schedules. In this way, they step into their careers in a flexible and fun working environment. 71 percent of the students who were accepted to the program last term started their careers by being hired at Mercedes-Benz Automotive.
Departments included in “DRIVE UP” – Long Term Internship Program 2022:
· Information Technologies (IT) (Software Development, SAP Consulting, Business Analytics, Project Management, Process Consulting, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, Engineering Technologies etc.)
- Sales and marketing
- After sales services
- Finance, Accounting, Financial Control and Reporting, Foreign Trade, Credit Risk
- Human Resources
- Corporate communications
- Customer Service and Operation
“DRIVE UP” – 2022 Long Term Internship Program from here you can apply