TotalEnergies and Stellantis announced the renewal of their partnerships for the Peugeot, Citroën and DS Automobiles brands for the next five years. The two groups also turn a new leaf as the partnership expands to also include Opel and Vauxhall. This global cooperation agreement will cover five key areas:
- Within the scope of low-carbon or bio-sourced fuels, mineral oils, batteries and fluids specifically optimized for new mobility models, such as new electric motors and their components, in line with common R&D goals in terms of sustainable development and innovation. expanding research and development collaboration.
- Provided by TotalEnergies for vehicles manufactured at the facilities of five related Stellantis Group brands worldwide“first fill” oils.
- Peugeot, Citroën, DS Automobiles, Opel and Vauxhall brands Quartz Lubricants advice specific to after-sales and service networks. Authorized service specialists will have access to the advanced technology engine oils of TotalEnergies, which have been specially developed for the engines of these five vehicle brands and guarantee performance, reliability and fuel economy.
- It includes technical and sporting collaboration with a particular focus on the various electric and hybrid programs. auto racing
- With Peugeot's return to the 24 Hours of Le Mans and the FIA-World Endurance Championship in the Hypercar category for hybrid prototypes, the design of the batteries and the development of special lubricants in collaboration between Peugeot Sport and TotalEnergies through its subsidiary SAFT.
- Continuous support to the title-winning team DS-TECHEETAH in the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship, a one-man electric car race, with the development of the Quartz EV Fluid oil series.
- A new partnership with Opel Motorsport that launches the first electric rally world cup, the Opel Corsa-e Rally Championship.
- mobility ve Electric Vehicle charging, a new component of this partnership. Stellantis' Mobility Brand Free2Move will use a network of charging stations operated by TotalEnergies at the ridesharing event in Paris. Other proposals for simpler electric mobility are under consideration.
Alexis Vovk, Head of Marketing & Services, TotalEnergies, expressed his views as follows: “We are proud of our partner's longstanding and renewed trust and are pleased to expand this cooperation to electric vehicle mobility and the supply of lubricants for the Opel and Vauxhall brands. We put the customer at the center of our strategies zamBy placing it further than now, this renewal demonstrates the values of team spirit, performance and passion for innovation shared by both groups. This wide-ranging partnership zamAt the same time, it also demonstrates our shared desire to make electric mobility accessible to all, thus putting our expertise at the service of our commitments to solving the climate problem.”
Thierry Koskas, Sales and Marketing Director, Stellantis “We are proud to strengthen our cooperation with TotalEnergies. “The advanced fluid technologies and co-development efforts initiated in high-performance batteries are major technological advances for our business and will deliver the mobility solutions of the future for our customers and motorsport.”