The forklift operator carries out the operations of safely unloading or loading the products from the vehicles, transporting and placing them to the relevant places by forklift. Other than following the maintenance of the forklift and its use, zamIt is responsible for contributing to warehouse activities at any time.
What Does a Forklift Operator Do, What Are Their Duties?
We can list the professional duties of Forklift Operators as follows;
- Performing daily checks before operating the forklift,
- Checking the safety of the work area,
- Carrying and unloading the products to the warehouse or designated places by following the necessary safety precautions,
- Handling the products undamaged,
- Placing the unloaded products in suitable locations,
- Entering the registration of the products received by forklift to the system,
- To ensure that the products to be shipped are prepared and loaded on the relevant vehicles,
- Notifying the relevant manager of the problems that may arise during the installation,
- Periodic maintenance of the forklift zamto ensure immediate
- Maintaining forklift equipment by recommending necessary repairs or performing routine pre- and post-checks.
- Participating in the periodic counts made in the connected warehouse,
- Supporting other team members in maintaining the warehouse order,
- To operate in accordance with company policies and legal regulations
How to Become a Forklift Operator?
- to be 18 years old,
- Not having a health problem that prevents operating,
- Demonstrate planning and organizational skills,
- To show a tendency to cooperation and teamwork,
- Being attentive and responsible
- Demonstrate effective communication skills
Forklift Operator Salaries 2022
The lowest salary received in 2022 is 5.200 TL, the average Forklift Operator salary is 6.000 TL, and the highest Forklift Operator salary is 9.000 TL.