Dr.Fevzi Özgönül explained the gas removal herbal yogurt recipe and which herbs prevent gas formation. Gas complaints in the digestive system do not occur due to a single reason. Gas formation can have many causes. When we eat fast food, there may be a problem of distress and gas due to the air we swallow. We may also complain of gas due to digestive problems, the carbonated drinks we drink or the beverages that create temporary gas such as bicarbonate. In order to prevent this, we either have to stay away from these drinks or move a little slowly while eating. By preventing us from swallowing too much air, we can get rid of gas complaints relatively.
But there are also gas formations due to the digestive problem that we cannot prevent. For these, strengthening the digestive system, enabling the body to produce the necessary enzymes can prevent gas formation. Avoiding certain foods, or taking care when cooking foods can minimize gas complaints.
However, no matter what we do, the complaint of gas, which we can not get rid of and which disturbs us in the social environment, indicates a deterioration in the digestive system. The lack of production of enzymes necessary for digestion, the deterioration of the properties of the friendly bacteria that make up the intestinal flora, and the settlement of pathogenic bacteria and fungi play a leading role in the formation of this malodorous gas complaint. Although it is a little difficult to get rid of this gas complaint, it is possible to minimize your gas complaint with this mixture we recommend. Of course, just using it may not be enough. Therefore, you will need to pay attention to what we are going to list now.
- Chewing food at least 10 times with each bite.
- Not taking the second bite into our mouth before one of them is swallowed.
- Not drinking bicarbonate-containing beverages, which we call soda, immediately after the meal, with the idea of facilitating digestion, (Real mineral water is not included in this group)
- Taking a little walk after meals or at least getting up from where we are sitting.
- Consuming fermented and probiotic-containing foods such as pickles, cheese, homemade yogurt, vinegar, which we know to contain probiotics and facilitate digestion in meals.
- Avoiding snacks and switching to a regular daytime diet.
- Probably avoiding these foods knowing that we recognize the foods that make us gas.
Dr.Fevzi Özgönül stated that in addition to what needs to be done to eliminate gas and bloating, the mixture below should be consumed especially after meals.
GAS RELIEF YOGURT RECIPE
Materials: 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, 1 teaspoon dill seeds, 1 teaspoon chervil, 1 teaspoon anise and yogurt
Fabrication : Put the specified amount of ingredients in the bowl, mix and consume after the meal. Those who want instead of yogurt can also make this mixture with water.