The factory tests of the first domestic and national electric train produced at TÜVASAŞ Facilities in Sakarya started as of today. National train sets, which are planned to start road tests in late August, will start to carry passengers during the year, depending on the condition of the tests.
The National Electric Train Set, which is also aimed to be exported to the European Union countries by 2023, was designed and manufactured in TSI standards. The speed of the train was increased from 160 km / h to 200 km / h.
The national train produced in TÜVASAŞ was designed and manufactured with an aluminum body. In the design of the national train with high comfort features, all kinds of needs of disabled passengers were met.
The Train Control and Monitoring System (TCMS, Train Control and Monitoring System) of the National Electric Train Set was supplied by ASELSAN. The Train Control and Monitoring System is the “brain” that provides the central management of the train and in a way to provide high security with its original software, hardware and algorithms. It has been designed.
In addition, Traction Chain Systems (Main Transformer, Traction Converter, Auxiliary Converter, Traction Motor and Gear Box) for the National Electric Train Set were also supplied by ASELSAN. Traction Chain System is designed to provide high efficiency performance with original software, hardware and algorithms, which is one of the most critical technological components of the platform, which provides traction control management of the train.
Technical Specifications of National Electric Train Set
- Maximum Speed: 160 km / h - 200 km / h
- Vehicle Body: Aluminum
- Rail Clearance: 1435 mm
- Axle Load: <18 tons
- Exterior Doors: Electromechanical Door
- Forehead Wall Doors: Electromechanical Door
- Bogie: Driven bogie and non-bogie bogie on every vehicle
- Minimum Curve Radius: 150 metres.
- Gauge: EN 15273-2 G1
- Drive System: AC / AC, IGBT / IGCT
- Passenger Information: PA / PIS, CCTV
- Number of Passengers: 322 + 2 PRM
- Lighting system: LED
- Air Conditioning System: EN 50125-1, T3 Class
- Power source: 25kV, 50 Hz
- Outdoor Temperature: 25 ° C / + 45 ° C
- TSI Compliance: TSI LOCErPAS - TSI PRM - TSI NOI
- Number of Toilets: Vacuum Type Toilet System 4 Standard + 1 Universal (PRM) Toilet
- Draw Frame Package: Automatic Coupling (Type 10) Semi Automatic Coupling
National Electric Train Set Introduction Movie
Answers to Questions About National Electric Train
[ultimate-faqs include_category = 'national-electric-train']