What Is The Requirement For Taking A Travel Permit? Istanbul Governor Ali Yerlikaya, from his Twitter account, said, "There is no restriction for those who will be discharged from military service to leave Istanbul." Governor Yerlikaya also announced that citizens who died for other reasons other than the diagnosis of a new type of coronavirus (Covid-19) would be given a travel permit by the district governorships to be dispatched to their country by funeral vehicle or ambulance.
Governor Yerlikaya said, “There is no restriction for those who will be discharged from military service with payment to leave Istanbul. Certificate of discharge is sufficient. He said that 1 person who will come with a private vehicle to take the discharged military from the province where he lives will be allowed to enter and exit Istanbul on condition that he obtains a Travel Permit.
Ministry of Interior, vehicle entry restriction He sent the additional circular determining the exceptions to the governorships. In the circular with exceptions regarding the application, the persons who can obtain a Travel Permit Certificate are listed as follows:
What Is The Requirement For Taking A Travel Permit?
- Those who are discharged from the hospital where they are treated and who want to return to their residence, who are referred with a doctor's report or who have received a doctor appointment and control.
- Those who will travel to attend the funeral of himself or his wife, first-degree relatives who passed away, or his brother.
- Except for those whose cause of death is Covid-19, those who will accompany the funeral transfer, provided that they do not exceed 4 people.
- Those who came to the city in which they were in the last 5 days but those who do not have a place to stay and want to return to their settlements.
- Those who want to complete their military service and return to their settlements.
- Those who are invited to private or public daily contract.
- Those released from penal institutions
- After coming from abroad, the 14-day quarantine and surveillance period in the dormitories belonging to the Credit and Hostels Institution where they were placed.
- Permission certificate is limited to the number of passengers in private vehicles.
HOW TO GET TRAVEL PERMIT CERTIFICATE?
According to the Circular, people who request a Travel Document can make a request through the "Alo 199" line of the Ministry of Interior, through the "Ministry of Interior E-Application" system, as well as directly apply to the Travel Permit Boards in the governorships and district governorships.