Gasoline Zam Big Discount was made to LPG. The change in oil prices continues at full speed. This change is generally down. These decreases in oil prices are reflected in fuel oil as a discount. But after the Gasoline and Diesel discount made yesterday. Petrol ZamIt was announced that LPG was given a Big Discount. 8 cents for gasoline zam, A big discount of 95 cents to LPG done. According to the statement made by EPGİS (Energy Petrol Gas Supply Stations Employer's Union) on its official Twitter account, the said Gasoline zamand LPG discount will be valid from April 2.
Petrol Zamand How Will The Estimated Prices Be After The LPG Discount
Gas Prices Change in Three Major Cities
Gasoline price per liter of 5,12 TL in Ankara zamIt is expected to be 5,20 TL after.
The price of a liter of gasoline for 5,10 TL in İzmir zamIt is expected to be 5,18 TL after.
4,98 liter price of gasoline in Istanbul zamIt is expected to be 5,06 TL after.
LPG Prices Change in Three Major Cities
LPG liter price, which is 3,97 TL in Ankara, is expected to be 3,02 TL after the discount.
LPG liter price, which is 3,92 TL in İzmir, is expected to be 2,97 TL after the discount.
LPG liter price, which is 3,98 TL in Istanbul, is expected to be 3,03 TL after the discount.
Prices are taken from Tp.
Discounts to Fuel Prices so far and Zams:
- On the first sale, 60 cents to gasoline and 56 cents to the engine were discounted.
- In the second sale, a discount of 51 cents was made for only gasoline.
- In a few days, 7 cents to gasoline zam It was made
- In the Third Discount, the engine was given a 26-cent discount.
- In the Fourth Discount, 16 cents of petrol and 19 cents of diesel were discounted.
- In the Fifth Discount, 22 cents of gasoline were discounted.
- Second zam7 cents per liter to gasoline prices zam done.
- Second zam13 cents per liter to gasoline prices zam done.
- 8 cents discount for gasoline and 6 cents for engine zam done.
- Today, gasoline 10 cents discount for 8 cents engine done.
- Tomorrow, Gasoline 8 cents LPG will be reduced to 95 cents.
How to Calculate Current Fuel Prices
Fuel prices, changes in the dollar exchange rate with the average price of processed products in Mediterranean markets including Turkey where the refinery is calculated by taking the base.
As a result of this calculation, the prices applied by distribution companies may vary slightly compared to companies and cities due to competition and freedom.