Since the beginning of 2020, the volume of the automotive sector has increased by 89,55 percent compared to the previous year. So what were the best selling brands and models in 2020?
Turkey car sales in the automotive market, 2020 was the first two-month period increased by 97,93% compared to last year, 59.743 30.184 pieces. There were XNUMX sales in the same period last year.
In February, automobile sales increased by 96,44% compared to the same month of the previous year and reached 37.727. Last year, there were 19.205 sales.
The automobile market increased by 10% compared to the average sales for the 16,44-year February.
The light commercial vehicle market increased by 2020% in the first two months of 61,65 compared to the previous year, reaching 14.652 units. In the same period of 2019, there were 9.064 sales.
The brands and models that stand out in the first two months of 2020 are as follows: Fiat Egea, Renault Clio and Megane, Toyota Corolla, Honda Civic. In addition, there are 10 SUV models in the top 4 rankings of the most sold vehicles.
- FIAT EGEA: JANUARY: 1850 FEBRUARY: 3592 TOTAL: 5442
- RENAULT MEGANE: JANUARY: 1724 FEBRUARY: 3227 TOTAL: 4951
- TOYOTA COROLLA: JANUARY: 2165 FEBRUARY: 2338 TOTAL: 4503
- RENAULT CLIO: JANUARY: 641 FEBRUARY: 2957 TOTAL: 3598
- VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT: JANUARY: 1735 FEBRUARY: 1781 TOTAL: 3516
- HONDA CIVIC: JANUARY: 1000 FEBRUARY: 1266 TOTAL: 2266
- DACIA DUSTER: JANUARY: 934 FEBRUARY: 1182 TOTAL: 2116
- PEUGEOT 3008: JANUARY: 493 FEBRUARY: 1218 TOTAL: 1711
- HYUNDAI TUCSON: JANUARY: 646 FEBRUARY: 950 TOTAL: 1596
- CITROEN C5 AIRCROSS: JANUARY: 301 FEBRUARY: 1046 TOTAL: 1347