At the UKOME meeting, in line with the IMM's proposal, 11,5 percent of the school bus fees zam done. ISTESOB's 33 percent increase proposal was not found appropriate. 6 thousand new taxi plates to be managed by IMM and the additional article for transferring Metrobus were transferred to the sub-commission for discussion. The new Sea Taxi Directive, which was prepared in consultation with the relevant parties, was also approved. The issue of restraining the servers who could not receive restrictions in the past was not accepted by the majority of votes. The proposal to carry out the Tourism Service Transport service with a maximum of 7 thousand vehicles approved by IMM and TÜRSAB was also rejected by majority vote.
UKOME convened at IMM Çırpıcı Social Facilities under the presidency of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) Secretary General Can Akın Çağlar for important agenda items. During the meeting, important agenda items including school bus fees, 6 thousand new taxi plates, tourism service transportation regulations, sea taxi directive and Metrobus line fee tariff were discussed and resolved.
IMM officials proposed an 2020 percent wage increase at the annual inflation rate in school service fees for the 2021-11,5 academic year. ISTESOB, 33 percent due to the increase in costs and the pandemic process zam offered to be done. Tradesmen representatives also argued that they have not opened contacts for 6 months, there will be greater grievances in the use of the school bus for 1-2 days a week, it is not known how the price will be determined and that there will be no shuttle transportation in Istanbul at these prices.
IMM officials said that if there is a restriction due to the pandemic period, this price will be re-evaluated at UKOME. The proposal was accepted as it came, with an 11,5 percent increase.
Accordingly, school bus fees are 2020-2021 km 0 TL for the 1-271 academic year; 1-3 km is 297 TL; 3-5 km 322 TL; 5-7 km 335 TL; 7-9 km 353 TL, 9-11 km 409 TL; 11-13 km 471 TL; 13-15 km was determined as 495 TL.
SEA TAXI DIRECTIVE IS ACCEPTED
UKOME has also approved the new Sea Taxi Directive prepared by discussing with the relevant parties. Instruction; It was prepared together with IMM, Harbor Master, Coast Guard Command, Chamber of Shipping, Chamber of Merchants and Şehir Hatları AŞ. The concepts of "existing carriers and their rights" in the old Directive were canceled and new definitions were developed for inspection and a new version was created.
TAXI AND SERVICE PLATE IS NOT APPROPRIATE
At the UKOME meeting; 6 thousand new taxi plates to be managed by IMM and the additional article for transferring Metrobus were transferred to the sub-commission for discussion.
The proposal to carry out Tourism Service Transportation with a maximum of 7 thousand vehicles approved by IMM and TÜRSAB was rejected by a majority of votes.
At the meeting, the proposal to give service transportation rights to the service providers who had a vehicle after May 25, 2015 and could not receive service restrictions, was also rejected by majority of votes.
Other decisions by UKOME are as follows:
- Within the scope of the revision of the required documents for the issuance of the minibus working license, the proposal to give 1 year certificate for minibuses that are not suitable for disabled access, that is, to be extended for 1 more year due to the pandemic, was unanimously approved.
- IETT General Directorate, bus lines, vehicle, route and fare change offers.
- A proposal to revise the Private Public Buses operating directive.
- The project of pedestrianization of Beşiktaş District, Bebek District, Karaman Street.
- Roadside parking offer for 98 cars on Hatboyu Street in Pendik District.
- The proposal of towing and rescue vehicles operating under IMM to use the city-wide safety lanes and Bosphorus Bridges during the intervention.
- A proposal to use the 9th of July Martyrs Bridge by 15 (Pickup Trucks) belonging to IETT used in the Maintenance and Repair works of the Metrobus Line.