Students are waiting excitedly for KYK dormitory and scholarship applications. Students are investigating when and how to apply for the KYK dormitory in order to stay in state dormitories in the province where their universities are located. Dormitory applications received in August each year will be made according to the academic calendar of the universities due to the pandemic. In KYK dormitory and scholarship applications, students are prioritized according to their assets, financial situation and family income. Students who want to benefit from the opportunities provided by the state are wondering when the applications will start via e-Government. So when are the KYK dormitory and scholarship applications? The Ministry of Youth and Sports made a statement about the KYK application dates.
KYK DORMITORY SCHOLARSHIPS AND CREDIT APPLICATIONS
No official statement was made by the Credit and Hostels Institution about the scholarship, loan and dormitory application dates. Scholarship applications lasted until Monday, October 2019, 21 in 2020. KYK dormitory applications started on 19 August 2020 last year and ended on 26 August 2020.
The General Directorate of Loans and Dormitories of the Ministry of Youth and Sports announced that KYK dormitory and scholarship applications will be made according to the academic calendar announced by the Higher Education Council due to the pandemic process this year. In the statement made, the words "Our Ministry takes all the precautions for the health, peace and security of our hundreds of thousands of university students entrusted to us by their families."
E-GOVERNMENT DORMITORY AND SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION SCREEN
Credit and Dormitories Institution applications are made through e-Government. Candidates who log in with your TR ID number and e-Devlet password complete their application by filling out the form on the screen.
HOW IS THE 2020 KYK SCHOLARSHIP PRICE?
The amount of scholarship given to associate and undergraduate students by the Credit and Hostels Institution has been increased to 2020 TL by 550.
ACCORDING TO THE LAST DIAL OF THE TC ID NUMBER!
- The payment date is on the 0th of each month for the last digit of the Turkish ID number being 6,
- Payments to those who have 2 in the last digit of their TR ID number on the 7th of the month,
- To those who are 4 on the 8th of the month,
- Scholarship and loan payments are made on the 6th of the month for 9 students and on the 8th of each month for those with an ID number ending on 10.
- Payments are taken through Ziraat Bank. With Gençkart, you can process from ATMs or receive your money from branches with your ID.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM BURST?
- Undergraduate students,
- Undergraduate students,
- Among the Open Education students, only students who have priority (martyr's child / brother, veteran's child, parents who both suffer, etc.)
- Students who graduated from two-year schools and enrolled in the third grade of four-year schools with a vertical transition test without any secondary education, (no scholarship is given in the adjustment or preparatory class.)
- Master's (Master's and Doctorate) students (no scholarships are given in preparatory class)
- As a result of the ÖSYM exam, students who rank in the top 100 in a random score based on raw scores,
- Students who have the Amateur National Athlete document can benefit from the scholarship.A student cannot receive both scholarships and education loans in person.