Coast Guard Specialist Recruitment Results Announced! Here is the address where you can reach the results
Coast Guard Command announced that it would recruit 300 specialist sergeants. Applications were received via e-Government between 2-12 October. Candidates who applied were eagerly waiting for the results. Coast Guard Command announced the results on its official website. So, how do you look at the Coast Guard specialist sergeant recruitment results? Here are the details…
What were the Application Conditions for Coast Guard Specialist Recruitment?
The Coast Guard Command published the application requirements for the second term of 2023 specialist sergeant recruitment in the Official Gazette. Application conditions were as follows:
- Being a citizen of the Republic of Turkey
- Being at least a high school graduate or equivalent
- Being under the age of 01 as of January 2023, 25
- Having completed military service or started active military service
- Meet the conditions specified in the Coast Guard Command Specialist Private Supply Regulation in terms of health status
- Security investigation and archive research to be positive
- Not having been convicted of any crime
- Not having or currently receiving treatment due to drug or stimulant use
- Not having worked in the Coast Guard Command before
- Having a certificate or document related to the field of expertise to be applied for
How to Learn Coast Guard Specialist Recruitment Results?
Coast Guard Command announced the results of the recruitment of specialist sergeants on its official website. To access the results, it is necessary to enter the internet address "https://www.turkiye.gov.tr/sahilguvenlik-komutanligi-is-basvurusu" and log in with the e-Government password. The results can be queried with the TR ID number of the applicants.