Making Izmir Meatballs in Masterchef: Here is the Izmir Meatballs Recipe and Ingredients You Can Easily Prepare at Home
There will be meatball duel excitement tonight in Masterchef. Competitors will try to win the appreciation of the jury members by making different types of meatballs. One of the meatballs to be made in Masterchef will be Izmir meatballs. Izmir is known as a delicious and satisfying meal with its meatballs, peppers and potatoes. So, how to make Izmir meatballs, which will be made in Masterchef? Here is the most delicious Izmir meatball recipe and ingredients at home.
What are the Ingredients for Izmir Meatballs? The ingredients you need to make Izmir meatballs are:
- Minced grams of 500
- 1 eggs
- Half a tea glass of breadcrumbs
- half a cup of water
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt, pepper, cumin
- 4-5 potatoes
- 2 tomatoes
- 4-5 green peppers
- 1 spoon tomato paste
How to Make Izmir Meatballs? You can follow the steps below to make Izmir meatballs:
- Finely chop the onion, garlic and parsley.
- Start kneading the minced meat.
- Add egg, breadcrumbs, water and spices and knead well.
- Leave it in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Cut the peeled potatoes into apple slices.
- Lightly fry the potatoes and the shaped meatballs.
- After placing them on a glass tray, put pepper in between.
- Grate the tomatoes.
- Mix it with tomato paste and a glass of water and pour this sauce over it.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees.
That's all for our Izmir meatball recipe. We wonder how the contestants will perform in Masterchef. You can also prepare a delicious meal by trying this recipe at home. Enjoy your meal.