How was Luhum Rice Made in Masterchef? Here is the Recipe and Ingredients for Practical and Delicious Luhum Pilaf at Home
After the meatball duel in Masterchef this evening, the contestants worked hard to make Luhum Pilaf. Luhum Pilaf is one of the satisfying and popular dishes of Turkish cuisine. Luhum Pilaf is a pilaf with pastry and meat. For those who want to make Luhum Pilaf at home, Luhum Pilaf recipe, How to make Luhum Pilaf? You can find the answers to your questions, the ingredients, preparation and tips of Luhum Pilaf in our news.
What are the Ingredients for Luhum Pilaf? The ingredients you need to make Luhum Pilaf are:
- 1,5lt. broth (6 cups)
- 250 ml. soda (1 cup)
- 150 gr. butter (10 tablespoons)
- 2 pieces of eggs
- 250 gr. flour (2 cups)
- 200 gr. onion (finely chopped) (medium size)
- 300 gr. tomatoes (peeled and finely chopped), (3 medium sized)
- 500 gr roasted minced meat
- freshly ground black pepper
How to Make Luhum Pilaf? You can follow the steps below to make Luhum Pilaf:
- Bring the broth to a boil and keep warm.
- Put soda, 3 tablespoons of butter, eggs and salt in a kneading bowl and mix.
- Add flour and knead to prepare a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into walnut-sized balls and roll them.
- Place each ball one by one in front of you, flour it, roll it out thinly with a rolling pin, and cut it into strips the width of a kebab skewer.
- Cut these strips into 1/2 cm squares and place them on a griddle.
- Dry the luchum here a little until use.
- Boil salted water in a pot and add the luhums into it.
- Mix it with a colander, boil it in a bowl, drain the water and remove it from the heat.
- Pour the drained luhums into a bowl.
- Place the pan over low heat, pour the boiling broth over the leeks, and let them absorb the water.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining butter in the pan.
- When the oil is hot, add the onions and fry until they turn pink.
- Add tomatoes to the roasted onions and mix.
- Add the minced meat and adjust the salt and pepper.
- Serve by pouring this sauce over the cooked luhums.
That's all for our Luhum Pilaf recipe. We watched how the contestants performed in Masterchef. You can also prepare a delicious meal by trying this recipe at home. Enjoy your meal.