How to Make Velvet Dessert? Easy and Delicious Velvet Dessert Recipe at Home
Velvet dessert is a dessert that is appreciated by everyone with its eye-catching color and delicious taste. Velvet dessert is a recipe that you can easily make at home and serve to your guests. So how to make velvet dessert? We have compiled velvet dessert ingredients, preparation and tips for you.
Velvet Dessert Ingredients
The ingredients you need to make velvet dessert are:
- 4 pieces of eggs
- 1 cups sugar
- half a glass of milk
- Half a glass of oil
- 1 packaged vanilla
- 1 package baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa
- A little more than half a teaspoon of powdered red food coloring
- 1 cup + 1 fingers missing flour from 2 cup
For the cream:
- 1 liter milk
- 1 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 3 tablespoons of starch
- 1 pack of liquid cream (you can also use 1 bag of powdered whipped cream instead of liquid cream.)
How to Make Velvet Dessert
Here are the steps you need to follow to make velvet dessert:
- First, prepare the pudding and let it cool. For the pudding, put the ingredients except the cream in a pot and mix. Cook until it boils. After boiling, allow to cool away from the heat.
- Meanwhile, for the cake, whisk the eggs and sugar in a bowl. Add oil and milk and mix. Add cocoa and food coloring and mix again. Finally, add flour, baking powder and vanilla and mix.
- Put your mixture on any greased tray and bake it at 170 degrees for about 35-40 minutes. Test in the middle with a toothpick to see if it's cooked. Let your baked cake cool.
- Then slice your cake and put it all in the food processor. Spread half of your cake on the bottom of your mold smoothly and evenly. Press lightly with our hands. You can also use a round baking tray instead of a mould.
- Add the cream to the cooled pudding and whisk. Pour the pudding over your cake and spread it. Pour the remaining cake on the top layer and arrange it evenly.
- You can serve it after letting it rest in the refrigerator overnight.