Umm Ali Dessert Made in MasterChef! Here are the Ingredients and Recipe of Umm Ali Dessert…
Delicacies from Egyptian cuisine were served this evening on MasterChef. The contestants worked hard to make Umm Ali, Egypt's famous dessert. So how to make Umm Ali dessert? What are the ingredients and recipe for Umm Ali dessert?
Ingredients of Umm Ali Dessert
The ingredients required for Umm Ali dessert are:
- 8 puff pastry dough
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 4 water glass milk
- 1 glass of flaked almonds
- 2 cardamom seeds
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ cup green peanuts
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cups coconut
- 1 pack of cream
- ½ cup sugar
Umm Ali Dessert Recipe
Here are the steps to follow to make Umm Ali dessert:
- Puff pastry is baked in the oven and left to cool.
- Milk, cardamom and sugar are boiled in a pot.
- On the other side, a mixture of almonds, peanuts, coconut and brown sugar is made.
- Puff pastry is cut into small pieces and spread into the baking dish.
- Milk mixture is poured over it and allowed to absorb.
- Whipped cream and sugar are poured onto the dough mixture. Sprinkle brown sugar on top.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
Once Umm Ali dessert is ready, it can be served hot or cold. Enjoy your meal!