Menemen Discussion on MasterChef: Here is the Delicious Menemen Recipe and Ingredients
The discussion that broke out among the contestants who wanted to make menemen during the captain game in the MasterChef 2023 All Star competition brought up the question of how to make menemen. Those who want to learn the tricks of making menemen on MasterChef search for menemen recipes and ingredients. Here is the delicious and practical menemen recipe and ingredients we have prepared for you.
Ingredients Required to Make Menemen
You don't need a lot of ingredients to make menemen. Only 4 eggs, 3 tomatoes, 4-5 green peppers, 4 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of black pepper and salt will be sufficient. If you want, you can also add onion, cheese or sausage.
How to Make Menemen? Step by Step Menemen Recipe
Making menemen is very easy. Just follow the steps below.
- Peel the tomatoes and chop them into small pieces.
- Wash the peppers and cut them into thin rings.
- Take the olive oil in a large pan and heat it.
- Add the peppers to the pan and saute until they soften, stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomatoes to the pan and cook until they release their juices.
- Add salt and pepper and mix.
- Close a lid on the pan and wait until the tomatoes are thoroughly cooked.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and pour them into the pan.
- Cook, stirring gently, until the eggs are cooked.
- Serve with pleasure.
That's all for our menemen recipe. If you want to put an end to the menemen debate on MasterChef, you can try this recipe. Enjoy your meal!