Big Discount Opportunity on New Vehicles: Here are the Vehicles with Reduced Prices
Positive developments in the automotive industry also affected new vehicle prices. Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Adil Karaismailoğlu announced that there are discounts of up to 20% in new vehicle prices as a result of the regulations made in the sector. These discounts offer a great opportunity for those who are considering buying a car.
What are the Regulations in the Sector?
The Minister stated that the regulations made in the automotive sector relieved the market and were in favor of consumers. These regulations include:
- Providing tax reductions and supports to encourage automobile manufacturers to invest in Turkey.
- Reducing customs duties on automobile imports and facilitating import permit processes.
- Increasing the number of installments and reducing interest rates in automobile sales.
- Applying SCT and VAT discounts on automobile purchases.
- Giving scrap incentives for automobile purchases.
Thanks to these regulations, automobile production, import and sales increased. This ensured competition and supply-demand balance in the market.
How Are New Vehicle Prices Affected?
Minister Karaismailoğlu announced that as a result of the regulations in the automotive sector, there are discounts of up to 20% in new vehicle prices. These discounts are applied by both dealers and manufacturers. For some brands and models, higher discounts can be seen.
Minister Karaismailoğlu emphasized that these discounts are a great opportunity for car buyers. He also stated that these discounts will positively affect the second-hand vehicle market.