Mileage inquiry is one of the most important issues to consider when buying a used vehicle. A vehicle with a modified mileage may appear to be less used than it actually is. This, in turn, can increase the value of the vehicle and defraud the buyer.
The mileage check is one of the best ways to learn the history of the vehicle and detect a possible fraudulent attempt. This process is to determine the value of the vehicle, to maintain and repair the vehicle. zamIt can also be used to adjust the valuation of the vehicle or to estimate the resale value of the vehicle.
You can make your mileage inquiry via e-Government, using the PTT's SMS service, using the PTT's website or using the HGS mobile application. This process is done free of charge.
The mileage query is an important process that should not be overlooked when purchasing a used vehicle. Thanks to this process, you can find out the real status of the vehicle and protect yourself from a possible fraud attempt.
What are Vehicle Mileage Inquiry Ways?
PTT KM Inquiry Steps
- Enter the HGS km inquiry site.
- Write down the license plate number or chassis number of the vehicle.
- Type the e-mail address to which the inquiry result including the receipt will be sent.
- HGS mileage inquiry Scroll to.
- Enter your payment information.
Steps of Querying KM from Plate
- From the phone HGS Open the mobile app.
- Click the KM button.
- Check the plate number option.
- Enter the license plate of the vehicle for which you want to query the mileage information.
- Tap the “Question KM Inspection” button.
- Enter your credit card information.
- Press the 'Continue' button to get to the payment screen.
- Select the tool.
- Complete the transaction by making your payment.
Can We Make Vehicle Mileage Inquiry Via SMS?
Today, mileage query via SMS cannot be done with 5664. Likewise, 5665 km query cannot be made. Insurance Information and Monitoring Center'According to this, by sending a message to 5664, you can only see details about vehicle damage, vehicle detail, changed part information.
What is the Vehicle Mileage Inquiry Fee?
The transaction fee for vehicle km inquiry through the HGS PTT site is 9 TL. You have to pay 5664 TL for the accident, damage, policy, report, victim, changed parts and vehicle detail inquiries you will make with the 46 damage inquiry service.