The textile industry is a broad profession that includes many different positions. Within this profession, the sewing processes, quality controls and ironing and packaging of the products are carried out within a certain plan and program. The textile field, where individual work is common, is actually based on a large-scale teamwork. An error or deficiency in one of the positions greatly affects the other area. The answer to the question of what is the ironing package element in the advertisements of the textile company can be given to the employees who iron the finished products and then pack them. For the question of what the ironing package staff does, it is necessary to take a look at their duties and responsibilities.
What Does the Ironing Pack Staff Do, What Are Their Duties and Responsibilities?
The ironing package worker, who works in textile companies and workshops, is a very important profession in terms of making textile products ready for use. There are some tasks such as shaping, arranging and packaging the products within the job description of the ironing package worker. In general, the duties and responsibilities of an ironing package employee working in a textile company or workshop are as follows:
- To control the clothes or textile products,
- To prepare the necessary tools and equipment for the ironing process of the products,
- Carrying out the maintenance of the iron and other tools and equipment required for the ironing package process,
- To carry out daily or weekly cleaning of tools and equipment in order to carry out ironing and packaging processes without any problems,
- Ironing of products and clothes,
- Shaping products and clothes by putting them in a certain form,
- To carry out the ironing controls of the products and clothes and to carry out the final ironing process when necessary,
- Hanging ironed products and clothes,
- Packing the products and clothes that have been hanged without any problems,
- Fulfilling the required operations within the instructions of the responsible and foreman,
- To be responsible for the order and cleanliness of the work area and textile products.
What Training Is Required To Become An Ironing Package Staff?
There is no certain educational requirement for people who want to shape their career planning within the textile industry and think about how to become an ironing package employee. The essential element in order to be an ironing package employee will be the basic and technical knowledge you have gained in the professional field, as well as your experience in the sector. When job postings related to the position are examined, it is possible to encounter many job postings for qualified and unqualified people. If you are open to professional development and have the dexterity to take the necessary actions, you can apply for the necessary postings to become an ironing package employee. Some companies may prefer high school graduate candidates in terms of purchasing conditions. Another point that people who want to work as an ironing package employee should pay attention to is to carry out work within the scope of occupational health and safety rules.
What are the Requirements to Become an Ironing Package Staff?
Persons who want to work as ironing package personnel should have knowledge and experience in terms of the tools and equipment they will use. These people should have strong observation and attention skills. Generally, textile companies and workshops need ironing package elements. Candidates who want to work in this position may have to meet certain conditions. Conditions can generally be as follows:
- to be responsible,
- Being open to acquiring professional knowledge and skills as well as experience,
- Not to have any health problems that will prevent him from fulfilling his profession,
- To have knowledge in the field of textile,
- Being prone to teamwork
- To support other textile positions when necessary.
What are the Ironing Package Staff Recruitment Conditions?
Persons who want to be an ironing package employee can apply for jobs if they meet the basic requirements by examining the current advertisements of textile companies and workshops. In addition to the basic conditions and requirements, there may be some additional conditions that each company and workshop may demand in line with the principles in order to take part as an ironing package staff. In addition, the wages of the ironing package staff may vary according to the business volume of the textile company and the professional experience of the employees in this field. Recruitment conditions, which may vary according to companies, can be listed as follows:
- Preferably high school graduate
- Having experience in the textile field,
- Being accustomed to a flexible and shift work system,
- No military service requirement for male candidates.
Ironing Package Staff Salary 2022
As they progress in their careers, the positions they work for and the average salaries of the Ironing Package Staff are the lowest 6.250 TL, the average 7.810 TL, the highest 13.810 TL.