CNC lathe operator; Using CNC machines, it performs drilling, grinding and milling of materials with different properties. They use CNC machines that automatically perform these operations related to mechanical processing according to the command from the computers. People who use the CNC lathe are considered as CNC lathe operators. Previously, Cnc lathe operators had the same zamthey also had to know how to program; but nowadays, with the development of program technologies and automation systems, CNC lathe operators use these systems by resetting the machine and only removing and installing it. CNC lathe operators; They work in the mold, automotive, machinery and manufacturing sectors.
What Does a Cnc Lathe Operator Do? What are their Duties and Responsibilities?
Using the CNC lathe machine and other machines when necessary is among the most basic duties of the operators. Other duties of the cnc lathe operator are as follows:
- Selecting lenses according to the type and thickness of the material to be treated,
- Adjusting the settings for the machine to provide the best performance,
- To ship the processed product,
- Responsible for the order and cleanliness of the working place,
- To undertake the control and maintenance of the machine and equipment according to the determined tariffs,
- Performing operations related to drilling and screwing,
- In the basic sense of turning,
- Dealing with milling basically,
- Making the settings of the grinding machine,
- Performing basic grinding and modeling operations,
- To carry out planning, program and organization activities in the working environment,
- To comply with the law on occupational health and safety and to take measures related to occupational safety.
Requirements to Become a Cnc Lathe Operator
For the recruitment of cnc lathe operators, companies prefer those who have graduated from vocational high schools' departments related to Machine Technologies, Industrial Automation Technologies. If you graduated from Vocational Schools, such as 2-year Machinery, Mechatronics, Automotive, companies give priority to you at the point of hiring. On the other hand, factories also recruit primary school graduates by giving them certificates about CNC lathes.
What Training Is Required To Become A Cnc Lathe Operator?
In Vocational Schools to become a cnc lathe operator; Taking courses such as Circuit Analysis, Analog Electronics, Manufacturing and Manufacturing Technology, Machine Science and Elements, Materials and Mechanics, Computerized Data Acquisition and Control Systems, and Thermodynamics will add value to your recruitment processes. If you graduate from vocational high schools; It will be enough to take courses such as Technical Drawing, Machine Technologies, Computer Aided Design.
Cnc Lathe Operator Salaries 2022
As they progress in their careers, the positions they work and the average salaries of the employees in the position of Cnc Lathe Operator are the lowest 7.200 TL, the average 9.000 TL, the highest 17.880 TL.