Biology Teacher; He is a teacher who gives lessons such as biology and science to students in private teaching institutions, study centers, secondary and high school institutions. Biology teaching is directly related to the science of biology, which deals with all life stages of living things, and teachers with this branch give education to students in this field.
What Does a Biology Teacher Do? What are their Duties and Responsibilities?
biology teachers; establishes one-to-one relationships with students, explains the subjects and tests whether they have been learned or not. Some of the duties and responsibilities of biology teachers are as follows:
- Knowing the group to be trained and preparing a training program suitable for this group,
- Evaluating the success of students,
- Developing the social aspects of students by organizing activities such as educational arm work,
- To bring solutions to students' problems,
- To follow the developments in the field and transfer new information to the students,
- Maintaining the general discipline of the school during the days he is on duty,
- To assist the students in all areas that he/she teaches as a classroom/guide teacher.
What Are the Job Areas of a Biology Teacher?
Biology teachers can teach in public and private institutions after graduating from the relevant departments of universities. They can also give private lessons to students individually.
How to Become a Biology Teacher?
Graduates of the Department of Biology Teaching in the education faculties of universities can become biology teachers. In addition, those who have completed the Biology department can also become a teacher by taking formation training.
Biology Teacher Salaries 2022
As Biology Teachers progress in their careers, the positions they work and the average salaries they receive are the lowest 5.500 TL, the average 6.660 TL, the highest 10.500 TL.