health technician; It is the professional title given to people who work in areas such as preparing documents and preparing devices with basic health knowledge in health areas such as health centers, hospitals and emergency services in administrative places affiliated to the ministry.
What Does a Health Technician Do? What are their Duties and Responsibilities?
The duties and responsibilities of the health technician working in all institutions and private organizations affiliated to the Ministry of Health are as follows:
- meeting patients; to ensure that they are prepared for examination, treatment and examination,
- Every area of work zamto be ready at the moment,
- Accompanying the patient to walk and move as long as authorized persons in the health group allow,
- Assisting patients with limited mobility as long as authorized persons in the health group allow,
- If he notices a change in the general state of the health of the patients he is interested in, inform the healthcare professionals about it,
- Helping the patient to be fed in line with the issues determined by the authorized persons in the health group,
- To ensure the implementation of an exercise program to the patient in line with the issues determined by the authorized persons in the health group,
- To ensure that the materials to be used in the health field are clean and prepared,
- Organizing, managing and following up the paperwork in the unit,
- To ensure that instruments used in the healthcare field are sterile.
What Education Is Required To Become A Health Technician?
Graduates of associate degree programs such as Emergency Care Technician, Paramedic, Emergency Aid, Ambulance and First Care, First and Emergency Aid, Pharmacy Technician, Anesthesia Technician, Anesthesia, Surgical Technician, Operating Room Technician in the Health Vocational Schools of the universities can work as health technicians.
Medical Technician Salaries 2022
As they progress in their careers, the positions they work in and the average salaries of the Health Technician employees are the lowest 5.500 TL, the average 5.700 TL, the highest 6.880 TL.