cardiologist; They are medical personnel who have gained the title of expert who diagnose diseases affecting the heart and cardiovascular vessels, treat patients with the necessary methods, and work on the prevention of disease. A cardiologist treats diseases on the cardiovascular system.
What Does a Cardiologist Do? What are their Duties and Responsibilities?
short or long zamThe job description of the cardiologist, who is responsible for performing precise and precise surgeries, includes:
- Performing a physical examination of the patient,
- Getting detailed information about the medical history and complaints of the patients,
- To make urine and blood tests for the diagnosis of the disease,
- According to the diagnosis, to request EKG, echocardiography, exercise test, ambulatory blood pressure and tilt test examinations,
- To inform both the patient and the patient's relatives about the definition of the disease, its cause, treatment options, risks and prevention methods,
- To interpret and evaluate the data obtained according to the results of the examination and examination,
- To request interventional tests such as angiography and cardiac catheterization,
- Controlling heart patients and following them,
- To raise awareness of the society to prevent heart diseases,
- needed zamto consult with different doctors at any time,
- Exercise, diet, etc. related to cardiovascular health. present recommendations to patients.
How to Become a Cardiologist?
The training stages to be passed to become a cardiologist are as follows:
- To graduate from the Faculty of Medicine,
- To take the Medical Specialization Education Entrance Exam (TUS) after 6 years of undergraduate education and to get the required score for the Cardiology department,
- Assisting in specialization in internal medicine for 5 years.
Cardiology Specialist Salaries 2022
The positions they work in and the average salaries of those working in the position of Cardiology Specialist as they progress in their careers are the lowest 14.500 TL, the average 22.150 TL, the highest 34.020 TL.