QBSSSY2Q By becoming a member of KuCoin with the referral code, you can define the highest commission discount on your account.
KuCoin, which is among the most reliable and most traded crypto currency exchanges in the world, is the first exchange where the cryptocurrencies that have risen are listed. With this feature, it is recommended to register with KuCoin.
The referral code rate that provides the highest commission discount on KuCoin is 20%.
- Kucoin 20% referral code: QBSSSY2Q
- Kucoin 20% referral link: https://kucoin.com/ucenter/signup?rcode=QBSSSY2Q
Since its establishment in August 2017, KuCoin stands out as one of the largest and best known of the cryptocurrency exchanges as it has been serving its customers and providing excellent service. Investors prefer this exchange as it offers access to hundreds of different cryptocurrencies.
In addition, very low transaction fees, a platform interface suitable for professionals and beginners, bank-grade security, and a host of other services that might be hard to find elsewhere are also available on this exchange. These include futures and margin trading, crypto purchases using credit and debit cards, instant trading, peer-to-peer exchange, lending services, own cryptocurrency, initial exchange offers for new projects, and more.
Investors specifically use KuCoin because they tend to find smaller cryptocurrencies with great potential.
Earn Discount with KuCoin Referral
Beginners and experienced traders alike can explore virtually any cryptocurrency they want to trade on the KuCoin platform, which supports hundreds of cryptocurrencies.
How to use KuCoin Referral code?
- with reference code QBSSSY2Q must be copied
- The KuCoin registration screen should be visited.
- Registration details, email or mobile number must be entered.
- in the reference code box QBSSSY2Q code must be entered.
- Registration must be completed.
- You will now be able to enjoy a lifetime discount.
Features of KuCoin
As mentioned, KuCoin has become one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world, and it is estimated that 4 out of every 1 cryptocurrency owners in the world trades on the KuCoin platform. To serve all these customers (over 6 million and more), KuCoin has developed a rather impressive suite of tools and features. Below is a list of some of these features:
- Hundreds of cryptocurrencies can be bought or sold. As one of the top global cryptocurrency exchanges, KuCoin brokers the buying and selling of a wide variety of cryptocurrencies.
- It offers low transaction fees. KuCoin is one of the exchanges that applies the lowest transaction fees, even without the bonuses and discounts available.
- It allows buying crypto with fiat currencies including USD, EUR, CNY, GBP, CAD, AUD. In total, KuCoin enables the purchase of cryptocurrencies with more than 50 fiat currencies in various forms, including debit and credit cards.
- It has excellent customer support. Customers can get support from various channels 7 hours a day, 24 days a week.
- Bank-level security is available. KuCoin has a set of security measures to keep accounts and assets safe from attacks and hackers.
- It has the possibility to trade futures and margin trading. Kucoin is one of the first exchanges to offer margin trading and futures.
- It is a platform suitable for beginners. The KuCoin platform is designed to make this as easy as possible for beginner traders.
- It enables robot trading. The power to automate processes rests with the user.
- It is also optimized for mobile commerce.
In short, KuCoin is a useful exchange for traders of all levels and trading styles. Investors have the opportunity to invest in a wide variety of cryptocurrencies. They can also use futures and margin trading. Liquidity is high and costs are zammoment is low. Also, KuCoin does not insist on KYC controls on users, making it a nice alternative for those who are privacy conscious.
How to Open a KuCoin Account?
If you want to trade on KuCoin, the first thing to do is to open an account. This is a really simple process.
A start should be made by going to the KuCoin website. There are several buttons in the upper right corner. One of them is Sign Up. Clicking this zamThe moment you will be redirected to the completely simple KuCoin registration page.
There is also the option to register using a mobile phone number or email address.
Both methods are the same. The mobile phone number or e-mail address must be entered and click the green button on the right to send a verification code. After doing this, the form must be entered with a desired password and a referral code, if any, must be added. (Reference code 123456 can be entered) Next, the green sign up button at the bottom of the form should be pressed.
If everything is entered correctly in the form, that's all that needs to be done. After logging into the new KuCoin account, you can be sure that all the steps have been completed. Some cryptocurrencies can be purchased with a debit card, credit card or other approved method, or if the person wishes, they can deposit part of their own cryptocurrency from another wallet and obtain the right to transact. All these processes happen very quickly.
After adding cryptocurrencies to the account, steps can be taken to secure the account by entering the account security section of the profile and setting up two-factor authentication, various anti-phishing phrases, and a trading password.
It may also be desirable to complete the KYC process at this time. While KYC is not required to trade with KuCoin, it does provide some benefits such as increased withdrawal limits, increased trading limits, and the ability to use the fiat-to-crypto exchange service offered by KuCoin. The exchange also recommends completing the KYC process to speed up the account recovery process if login credentials are forgotten or the account is compromised.
KuCoin KYC Verification
Since November 1, 2018, KuCoin has introduced a KYC verification process to help fight money laundering. This KYC verification is completely optional on KuCoin and can be deposited, traded and withdrawn even if it is not completed. In fact, most small traders will not need to complete the KYC verification process because the withdrawal and trading limits on an unverified account are too high to be a problem.
There are three verification levels for the KuCoin account:
- Unconfirmed – This is the basic level account created right after registration. All it takes is a valid email address or mobile phone number.
- KYC1 – This is the basic level of KYC verification and requires sending the identification number of a government-issued ID such as a driver's license or passport. Although it does not increase the withdrawal limit, it provides access to fiat-crypto exchange services.
- KYC2 – Provides significant increase in withdrawal and transaction limits. It is necessary to upload the front and back sides of the identity document. In addition, it is necessary to ensure that the person's face and identity information, along with a photograph and a handwritten note paper marked with a signature on it, the dynamic code created specifically for the account and the date held, along with the identity document.
You may be interested in: https://pinterest.com/okriptonet
KuCoin Customer Support
KuCoin has a customer support team that can assist with any issue users may encounter while using the platform. There are many different ways to contact support and a range of online resources that can answer most basic questions. In terms of online resources, there is a Help Center and an FAQ Center, providing basic support for any question about the platform and how to use the various features.
In addition, the support team can be contacted in a number of ways, including:
- Online chat
- ticketing system
7/24 support is available from the official team. There are also many social media channels that can be used. It should also be noted that if these channels are used, the community can respond to a problem or question faster than the official support staff. KuCoin has Facebook, Twitter and Reddit groups available in English, Vietnamese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish and Italian.