The 1.6-kilometer test track built at the Gemlik Facility, which is the core of TOGG's 'Journey to Innovation' goal, has been completed.
The construction works at the Gemlik Facilities, which TOGG started on July 18, 2020, are rapidly approaching the end. The 1.6 kilometer test track has been completed at TOGG Gemlik Facility, which is defined as “More than a Factory” with its functions gathered under the same roof and its smart and environmentalist features. TOGG prototypes will be tested on the track, which is designed according to different needs such as 'high speed track', 'rough road track', 'special maneuvering area'. The construction of the track, where product development and quality processes will be tested, was completed in 3 months.
TOGG Gemlik Facility in Numbers
- Work on the production units at the Gemlik Facility, which was built on a total open area of 1 million 200 thousand square meters, will be completed in May 2022.
- At the body facility, 86 percent of which has been completed, 185 robots have started partless rehearsals.
- 92 percent of the paint facility, where paint tanks and ovens were installed, has been completed.
- 84 percent of the assembly plant is finished.
- TOGG will be ready for mass production in the last quarter of 2022.
- After the completion of the homologation tests, the SUV, the first vehicle in the C segment, will be launched at the end of the first quarter of 2023. Sedan and Hatchback models in the C segment will then enter the production line. In the following years, with the addition of B-SUV and C-MPV to the family, the product range consisting of 5 models carrying the same DNA will be completed.
- TOGG plans to produce a total of 2030 million vehicles by 5 with the production of 1 different models from a single platform.