Notary; It can be defined as persons who embody the transactions with documents and make them conform to the law in order to ensure legal security and prevent disputes. It is a profession that is important in terms of formalizing the transactions and regulating legal relations. Those who work in a notary public are considered self-employed, although they do not have the status of civil servants. Clerks and servants are subject to labor law.
What Does a Notary Do, What Are Their Duties?
- To regulate all transactions that are ordered by law or whose authorities are not specified, in accordance with the provisions of the law,
- Preparing real estate or vehicle sales promise contract,
- Approving the documents issued by other institutions with certification processes such as seals and signatures,
- To produce the original or samples of any legal transaction,
- To send protests, notices and warnings,
- To certify written documents translated from one language to another.
How to Become a Notary?
The conditions for those who want to become a notary public are as follows;
- He should finish law school.
- Must be a citizen of the Republic of Turkey.
- Must be over 23 years old and less than 50 years old.
- He should not be convicted of disgraceful crimes.
- He must be in good mental health.
- Lawyers, prosecutors, judges and civil servants should not be banned
- He should not be engaged in any other job other than notary public.
Notary Salaries 2022
Notary public 2022 notary salary We can state here that people who work as a notary public receive an average monthly salary of around 9500-11250 TL.