Dr. Fevzi Özgönül He gave important information about the correct eating habits during the eid. We are approaching the end of the month of Ramadan. During this month, we were hungry and thirsty for a long time and performed our prayers. In this way, we both earned rewards and reset our body and attained a healthier digestive system. From the first day of Ramadan, you will get out of your fasting diet and switch to your old order. Your digestive system got stronger during Ramadan. In this way, even if you eat late at night, your digestive system is not disturbed because the food you eat is digested much better. Although we cannot return to our normal order during the eid, we need to continue the good habits we have acquired during this Ramadan. As for these habits; One of the best habits we have acquired during the month of Ramadan, we felt healthier without the need for snacks and we got rid of unnecessary food waste by eating only two meals a day. Our body got used to eating at regular hours and our digestive system was able to renew itself by resting. We also got away from bad eating habits.
Suggestions for the digestive system during the feast;
- After performing the eid prayer, let's start the day with a nice breakfast like we did at sahur during the month of Ramadan.
- After breakfast until lunch zamLet's be careful not to eat anything in between.
- Since we cannot refuse the treats that are indispensable for holiday visits, we should leave the visits of our elders to the afternoon.
- During our morning visits, you can accept the beverage offerings, but let's take care to refuse the food offerings.
- Let's take the lunch time to ourselves and have a nice lunch. Let's not make any visits for at least 3-4 hours after lunch.
- After we overcome the holiday without any problems, let's pass the evening with lightly cooked vegetable dishes and soups as much as possible.
We need to stay away from uncooked vegetables, salads and fruits at night. If we follow these rules and do not eat anything in between, we can live healthy for many years and fast every year during Ramadan much more comfortably.