Although a rocking tooth in childhood is often regarded as exciting, in adulthood, tooth shaking is no longer a normal occurrence and can be alarming. If diagnosed early, the tooth can be saved with gum treatment. An aesthetic smile can also be achieved with restorative treatments.
Dentist Pertev Kökdemir shared some of the reasons that may cause the tooth to shake.
- Gum disease
- Hormonal changes
- Clenching teeth
Every time a tooth shakes zamExpressing that it cannot be prevented at the moment, Dt. Kökdemir shared that the risk can be reduced with some steps.
Here are some tips for dental and gum health:
- Brushing and flossing the teeth thoroughly twice a day
- Avoiding smoking
- To make regular dentist visits,
- Wearing a properly fitted mouthguard while playing sports
- Consuming adequate amounts of Calcium and Vitamin D foods to help prevent osteoporosis
- Paying attention to our nutritional habits and ensuring calcium intake during pregnancy
- If we have a discomfort such as clenching teeth, using night plaque and having Masseter Botox
- If you have diabetes, keeping the disease under control by paying attention to regular doctor visits and diet since it is a risk factor for gum disease.