Şahsuvaroğlu Automotive returned with an award from “ODD Gladiators 2020” organized by the Automotive Distributors Association (ODD) to reward the sales and communication achievements of the brands.
With the Korando model of the South Korean SsangYong, for which it is the distributor, it was selected as the "Fastest Growing Automobile Brand of the Year" in the "Sales" category.
Korando, which has the title of being the safest car in its class in the EURO NCAP crash test of 2019 and the only SUV that received 5 stars, is defined as the "king of the SUV throne" with its high security technology.
Since 2007, South Korean SsangYong is the only representative of the Şahsuvaroğlu in Turkey Automotive, Automotive Distributors Association (ODD) in order to reward the by brand sales and communication success which is organized every year as traditional "ODD Gladiator Awards" from "Sell" category prize was awarded. Şahsuvaroğlu Automotive received the “Fastest Growing Automobile Brand of the Year” award in the “Sales” category of the award organization, which was held for the 11th time this year.
The "ODD Gladiators Awards 2020" organization, bringing together all the players of the automotive industry, was held online this year due to the pandemic. Şahsuvaroğlu Automotive took its place among the winning brands in the fierce competition in the sector's most remarkable, comprehensive and prestigious organization. One of the awards, which finds its owners in an exciting and magnificent ceremony at the end of each year for the automotive industry, was awarded the “Fastest Growing Automobile Brand of the Year” award in the “Sales” category with the Korando model of the South Korean SsangYong. In 2019, in the same category, the company, which received the “Fastest Growing Light Commercial Vehicle Brand of the Year” with SsangYong's Musso Grand model, is preparing to launch the newest models of the brands it distributes.
"King of the SUV throne"
The new Korando, which is shown as the "king of the SUV throne", is among the models with high scores in the safest family vehicles in Europe, according to 2019 EURO NCAP data. The new Korando is selected as the safest car in its class in the EURO NCAP crash test of 2019, and is the only SUV to receive 5 stars. Korando, where life safety is applied as a standard, not as an option, makes its difference with its driving technology that can move without human intervention by detecting its environment in autonomous driving techniques.
Offering a perfect balance between comfort and efficiency, Korando brings driver safety to the top with its innovative safety systems. Korando, which has the most advanced technology ever applied in the automotive industry, offers a pioneering approach in its field that supports safe driving in this respect.
Safe excellence from technology
- Intelligent technology synchronized with mobile phone
- 360 degree view with reversing camera
- Fully digital central display with 10.25 ”Ghost Dial
- Perfect security with DEEP CONTROL technologies
- AEBS: No risk of collision with Independent Emergency Brake System
- LDW: No lane exit with Lane Departure Warning
- LKA: electric steering system with Lane Keeping Assistant
- HBA: Automatic switching between High Beam Assistant and difference
- SDA: Speed and distance tracking with Safe Distance Alert
- DAA: Break with Driver Fatigue Alert zammoment notification
- HSA: Brake pressure protection with Hill Start System
- ARP: Automatic brake adjustment on bends with Active Roll Over
- HDC: Safe descents with Hill Descent Control
- ESS: Vehicle warning system in sudden brakes with Emergency Flasher
- Automatic Normal, Sport or Winter driving selection