The Federation of Family Physicians Associations (AHEF) states that when community vaccination begins widespread, Family Health Centers will intensively vaccinate and some issues are important. Between Covid19 vaccine and which vaccines and how much zamAHEF answers the question of who should leave the moment and to whom it can be done. Family Physicians list the things to consider before the Covid19 vaccine as follows:
- Covid 19 vaccine, from inactive vaccines; Seasonal influenza Pneumococcal Meningococcus, Hepatitis A and B Acellular Pertussis, Influenza Type B (HIB) vaccines can be administered every 15 days apart.
- Live vaccines; OPA, BCG KKK Chickenpox vaccination can be done at least 4 weeks apart.
- Rabies and Tetanus vaccines after Covid19 vaccine zamIt is applied without leaving a moment interval.
- Active Covid19 patients are not vaccinated.
- People who have been in contact with a confirmed Covid10 case within 19 days are not vaccinated.
- Although there is no data for pregnant women, Covid19 vaccine can be made if the person wishes.
- Covid19 vaccine can be administered during breastfeeding if the person wishes.
- Covid19 vaccine is not administered in the first trimester (in the first trimester of pregnancy).
- Covid18 vaccine cannot be administered under the age of 19.
Other situations that require precaution and vaccination; (Covi19 vaccine is given depending on the evaluation by the clinician.)
- Uncontrolled Epilepsillan Barre Syndrome
- Those diagnosed with vaccine-exacerbated neurological diseases such as Transverse Myelitis
- Guillan Barre Syndrome
Immun Suppressed people (It is okay to have a Covid19 vaccine by the relevant branch physician, after a written report is received)Temporary Contraindication (Conditions where vaccination should be postponed)
- Those with a fever of 38 and above,
- Acute diseases with no definitive diagnosis,
- Acute attack of chronic diseases zamvaccination should be postponed at times.