Eye Diseases Specialist Op. Dr. Hakan Yüzer gave information on the subject. The forehead region is one of the earliest wrinkles on the face, especially due to mimic movements. Forehead wrinkles make people look older than they are.
Wrinkles seen in the form of fine lines and pits in the forehead area with advancing age are extremely common situations. Wrinkles in the forehead require aesthetic applications to make the person look older, tired and angry.
The main purpose of forehead aesthetic procedures is to eliminate wrinkles and to achieve a perfect appearance in facial aesthetics by giving a young and dynamic appearance to the forehead area. We can achieve this goal in many different ways. In forehead aesthetic procedures where bicoronal incisions or endoscopic incisions are made, the forehead area is stretched by entering through the scalp and the wrinkles are eliminated with the resulting tension.
How are forehead wrinkles treated?
In procedures using biocoronal incisions;
- The entire forehead is entered through the scalp and lifted upwards.
In procedures where we apply endoscopic incisions;
- It is the procedure in which the forehead is removed from certain places by entering from the hairy area at certain predetermined points. In the endoscopic method, fewer incisions are made.
- Bicoronal incisions are applied to people with a very large forehead and problems progressing.
- Recovery time is within 1-3 weeks.
- The person is short to his daily life zamAs it may turn around instantly, conditions such as bruising, swelling, and redness that occur after the operation will disappear spontaneously within a few days.
Rope Hanging Method
PDO threads, which we frequently use in aesthetic procedures, are made of medically produced material that is lost by mixing with the person's metabolism and are used to give the person's skin a taut appearance.
Hyaluronic Acid Face Filler
When hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in the skin and is not of animal origin, is applied to the skin after medical procedures, it absorbs the surrounding moisture, expands and gives the skin plumpness. Today, hyaluronic acid, which we frequently and safely apply in aesthetic procedures, is a form of treatment that we also apply for removing forehead wrinkles.