While the countdown continues for TEKNOFEST, the world's largest Aviation, Space and Technology Festival, which was held for the third time this year and broke visitor records in 2019, the youth's fierce struggle for sustainable energy and vehicles that will take us to an environmentally friendly world TUBITAK led by Efficiency Challenge Electric Vehicle Competition continues at Kocaeli Körfez Race Track. The final race, in which young people raced their alternative energy electric vehicles, had exciting moments at Kocaeli Körfez Race Track.
The race, which witnessed exciting moments where young talents exhibited the environmentally friendly vehicles of the future, took a breath away. Minister of Industry and Technology Mr. Mustafa Varank, Governor of Kocaeli Mr. Great Wall Yavuz, Turkey Technology Team Foundation Board of Trustees Chairman & Teknofest Mr. Chairman. Selçuk Bayraktar and Teknofest Chief Executive Officer Mr. Mehmet Fatih Kacır, President of TÜBİTAK Mr. Hasan Mandal They visited all the teams prepared for the race and received information about the work of the young people. They sent off the teams that designed the cars of the future from the racetrack. Race start for twenty teams competing today at Körfez Race Track Mr. Mustafa Varank ve Sec. Selcuk they shared the excitement of young people.
Within the scope of Teknofest 2020 In 21 different categories the technology competition held in Turkey from 81 provinces 20.197 teams applied. Turkey's history with the biggest prize of 100 thousand young people participated in the competition to develop technology that prepares for future technology projects. 1-6 September between Kocaeli Korfez Race TrackThe competition, in which they race their alternative energy electric vehicles, consists of two categories: Electromobile (Battery Electric) and Hydromobile (Hydrogen Energy). Efficiency Challenge Electric Vehicle Competition Twenty teams competed today.
Special Race on Formula 1 Track ..
Before starting the race held today, Minister of Industry and Technology Mr. Mustafa Varank made a surprise to the youngsters and gave them the good news on Sunday, September 6 that they will hold a special show on the Formula 1 track. As a special show at the end of the breathtaking races where students have worked for months and designed the vehicles of the future On Sunday, September 6 (Tomorrow) at 1 at Istanbul Park Tuzla Formula 16.00 Trackwill be held in.
the #milliteknolojihamle Aiming to turn into a society that produces and Turkey's road to the technology with the slogan TEKNOFEST, Turkey Technology Team Foundation and the Ministry of Industry and Technology Ministry in the executive; Turkey's leading technology companies, public institutions, media organizations and with the support of university 24-27 September 2020 in history Gaziantep Middle East Fair Center'In will be realized.
Teams Competing Today;
- Çukurova University Çukurova Electromobile Team
- Sakarya University of Applied Sciences Subu Tetra
- Kastamonu University Atabeygazi
- Yozgat Bozok University Beem
- Istanbul University Cerrahpasa Otobil
- Harran University Harran Tech Team
- Bursa Technical University Hacıwatt Electromobile
- Bursa Uludağ University Technology Science Racing Team
- Kutahya Dumlupınar University Duscart
- Karadeniz Technical University K-Tech Team H
- Yıldız Technical University Alternative Energy Systems Society (Aesk) E
- Ankara University Hydrocket
- Bursa Technical University Electronomy
- Çukurova University Çukurova Hidromotive
- Istanbul University Cerrahpaşa Milat 1453 Electromobile R&D Community
- Pamukkale University Atay
- Yıldız Technical University Alternative Energy Systems Society (Aesk) H
- Altınbaş University Eva Team
- Karadeniz Technical University K-Tech Team E
- Afyon Kocatepe University Accumulator