Ayşe Yıldız Kenter (October 11, 1928, Istanbul - November 17, 2019, Istanbul), Turkish actress. Same zamCurrently State Artist of Turkey and UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador is.
He was born in Istanbul on October 11, 1928. British-born mother Olga Cynthia (after receiving the name was changed to the Republic of Turkey citizenship Precious Kent), his father was a diplomat Ahmet Naci Kentera. He graduated from Ankara State Conservatory Higher Section by skipping. He worked at the Ankara State Theater for eleven years. He won a "Rockefeller" scholarship and worked on new techniques in acting and acting teaching at the American Theater Wing, Neighborhood Play House and Actor's Studio. He was appointed to Ankara State Conservatory as a teacher.
He left the State Theater in 1959. He worked with Muhsin Ertuğrul for a year. He founded the Kent Actors Community with his brother Müşfik Kenter and his wife Şükran Güngör. In the following years, he constantly worked on "Changing Training Methods" and "Acting Methods" in the United States and the United Kingdom.
In 1962, she was named "Woman of the Year" for her theater services. In 1968, he completed the construction of the Kenter Theater building in Istanbul. As a film actor, he was awarded the "Golden Orange" three times. He exhibited English and Turkish games in the Soviet Union, the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, Denmark, Canada, Yugoslavia and Cyprus.
He played over 100 games. He exhibited nearly 100 games. In addition to many authors such as Shakespeare, Chekhov, Brecht, Inoesco, Pinter, Albee, Tennessee Williams, Alan Ayckbourn, Arthur Miller, Brian Freil, Neil Simon, Athol Fugard, Sergey Kokovkin, Melih Cevdet Anday, Necati Cumalı, Güner Sümer, Adalet Ağaoğlu He also staged and played the plays of many Turkish writers such as Zeki Özturanlı, Güngör Dilmen, Muzaffer İzgü.
In 1984, he was awarded the "Adalaide Ristori" award by the Italian Cultural Association in Rome. Professor Yıldız Kenter has been a stage teacher for 37 years.
In 1989, she received the "Best Actress" award for her role in the movie "Hanım" at the Corsica - Bastia Film Festival.
In 1991, he was awarded the “The Melvin Jones” by the International Lions Club for his services to theater art. He was awarded the “Best Actress” twice by Ulvi Uraz and Avni Dilligil three times in the same branch.
In 1994, he received the "Extraordinary Commentary" award for his role as Fonsla in the play "Konken Party". He was honored by the World Women's Association of Finland as one of the hundred most successful women of the century. In 1995, he was awarded the "Honor" award by the Ministry of Culture for his contribution to the art of theater. In the same year, Professor Kenter was given the "Mevlana Brotherhood and Peace Award" for his contributions to the theater art.
In 1996, she was awarded the "Best Actress" award by the Magazine Journalists Association for the role of Ramiz and Jülide in Jülide. On May 19, 1997, the honor award given by the International Istanbul Festival for his lifelong contribution to Theater Art was presented to Yıldız Kenter by Dame Diana Rigg.
In 1998, Ankara Art Institution "Woman Artist of the Year" award, 1998 Muhsin Ertuğrul Honorary Award for her lifelong contribution to theater art, 1998 Presidential Grand Culture and Art Award, 1999 for her role as Madam Arcadina in the play "Martı", Afife Theater Awards - Best Woman Player award.
Long in 2019 zamYıldız Kenter, who was hospitalized in Istanbul due to the lung disease he struggled with, died at the age of 17 on 2019 November 91 due to age-related respiratory failure. He was buried in the Aşiyan Cemetery after the funeral prayer in Levent Mosque, where he was brought after the ceremony held at the Kenter Theater.
- Heritage Cultural Music Sound Breath Spirit Body - Neyzen Kerem Tufan - Izmir Adnan Saygun Cultural Center (2013)
- I am Anatolia: Güngör Dilmen - City Players - 2007
- Anna Karenina: Tolstoy / Helen Edmundson - Kent Actors - 2006
- Night Season: Rebecca Linkievicz - Urban Actors - 2005
- Oscar and the Angel of Pink: Eric Emmanuel Schmitt - Kent Actors - 2004
- Glass Poultry House: Tennessee Williams - Kent Actors - 2002
- There Was Always Love: Yıldız Kenter - Kent Actors - 2001
- Witness: Marget Edson - Kent Actors - 2000
- Seagull: Anton Chekhov - City Players - 1998
- Harold and Maude: Colin Higgins - Urban Actors - 1990
- Two people on the swing: William Gibson - Ankara State Theater - 1969
- Hamlet: William Shakespeare - Istanbul City Theater - 1959
- Anger: John Osborne - Ankara State Theater - 1958
- Hopeless Hours: Joseph Hayes - Ankara State Theater - 1957
- Desert Rat: Ladislas Fodor - Ankara State Theater - 1957
- Yağmurcu: N. Richard Nash - Ankara State Theater - 1956
- Guest (play): Fritz Schweiger - Ankara State Theater - 1956
- Finten: Abdülhak Hamit Tarhan - Ankara State Theater - 1956
- Gods and People (Gilgamesh): Orhan Asena - Ankara State Theater - 1954
- Maria Stuart: Friedrich Schiller - Ankara State Theater - 1954
- Invitation to the Castle: Jean Anouilh - Ankara State Theater - 1954
- His Second Night: William Shakespeare - Ankara State Theater - 1954 - 1957
- Lady Frederick: W. Somerset Maugham - Ankara State Theater - 1953
- Bride: Emile Zola \ Marcelle Maurette - Ankara State Theater - 1953
- On Wrong Wrong Top: Oliver Goldsmith - Ankara State Theater - 1952
- Play Off Stage: Refik Ahmet Sevengi - Ankara State Theater - 1952
- Dead Queen: Henry de Montherlant - Ankara State Theater - 1952
- Fatih: Nazım kurşunlu - Ankara State Theater - 1952
- Nearly Missed: Thornton Wilder - Ankara State Theater - 1952
- Shadows): Ahmet Muhip Dranas - Ankara State Theater - 1952
- Elektra: Sofokles - Ankara State Theater - 1952
- Beyond: Sutton Vane - Ankara State Theater - 1951
- Heritage: Augustus Goetz - Ankara State Theater - 1951
- Trick and Love: Schiller - Ankara State Theater - 1950
- Liar: Carlo Goldoni - Ankara State Theater - 1949
- Jealous: Oktay Rıfat \ Melih Cevdet Anday - Ankara State Theater - 1949
- Peer Gynt: Henrik Ibsen - Ankara State Theater - 1949
- Scapin's Wardrobes: Molier - Ankara State Theater - 1949
- Antigone: Sofokles - Ankara State Theater - 1949
Movies he starred in
|1951||For the homeland||Grandmother|
|1964||The Trees Die Standing|
|1971||Mothers and Daughters||Fatma|
|1971||Elmacı Woman||Fatma, Gundogdu bacı|
|1974||My daughter Ayşe||Huriye Baci|
|1974||A Mother A Girl||Zeynep|
|1983||Persecution||Orhan's mother, Ayşe|
|1999||Güle Güle||elegant a|
|2001||Big Man Little Love||Mrs. Müzeyyen|
|2005||Whatever You Wish||Nanny Mimi|
|2008||Mevlana Love Dance||Dubbing|
- 1987 1991 Uğurlugil on
- 2002 love and pride
- 2005 Hide and Seek
- 1964 Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival, Best Supporting Actress Award, The Trees Die Standing
- 1966 Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival, Best Supporting Actress Award, rebels
- 1974 Antalya Film Festival, Best Supporting Actress with the film Kızım Ayşe
- 1984 “Adalaide Ristori” award by the Italian Cultural Association in Rome.
- 1989 "Best Actress" award for her role in the film "Lady" at the Corsica - Bastia Film Festival.
- 1991 International Lions Club The Melvin Jones Award
- Twice Ulvi Uraz "Best Actress" Award
- Three times Avni Dilligil "Best Actress" Award
- In 1994, he received the "Extraordinary Interpretation" award for the role of Fonsla in the "Konken Party" game.
- He was honored by the World Women's Organization in Finland as one of the hundred most successful women of the century.
- In 1995, the Ministry of Culture received the Honor Award for its contributions to Theater Art.
- 1995 "Mevlana Brotherhood and Peace" award was given.
- "Best Actress" award for the role of Jülide in Ramiz and Jülide by the Magazine Journalists Association in 1996
- Award by the International Istanbul Festival in 1997 for its contribution to the life of Theater Art.
- "Art Artist of the Year" award by Ankara Art Institute in 1998
- 1998 - 2nd Afife Theater Awards - Muhsin Ertuğrul Special Award
- 1998 Presidential Grand Culture and Art Award,
- 1999 Afife Theater Awards - Best Actress Award for her role as Madam Arcadina in the play "Seagull".
- 2012 He received the Honor award at the Ondokuz Mayıs University 2nd Media Awards.