Health Minister Fahrettin Koca shared current data on coronavirus. Accordingly thousand 24 people were placed in the last 482 hours coronavirus diagnosis in Turkey, 42 people lost their lives.
Minister Koca stated the following in his Twitter message:
The data of the last 2 days are as follows ...
- What is a Caregiver, What Does It Do? How to Become a Caregiver? Nursing Salaries 2022
- Minister Koca: Adults Who Have Been BioNTech Can Have Reminder Dose Vaccines
- What is a Patient Counselor, What Does It Do, How To Become? Patient Counselor Salaries 2022
- Minister Koca Met with Health Directors of 6 Provinces
- Health Minister Koca made a statement after the Scientific Committee Meeting
- Strong Reaction from Minister Koca after Attack on Healthcare Professionals in Ankara
- A400M Military Transport Aircraft Atlas Namı Other 'Koca Yusuf'
- A400M Military Transport Aircraft Koca Yusuf Receives Airborne Certificate
- Fahrettin Koca: 32.000 New Health Personnel Will Be Recruited!
- Health Minister Koca: 'Let's not let the epidemic weaken the society'
- Minister Nabati and Minister Varank Take the Steering Wheel of Domestic Automobile TOOG
- The Number of Vehicles in Traffic Increases, Tire Manufacturers Have Difficulties Meeting the Demands
- Caregiver List Updated
- Konya City Hospital Starts to Accept Patients
- 19 Important Rules of Living at the Same Home with the Patient with Covid-10!
- Patient and Physician Friendly Innovations in Nose and Sinus Surgeries
- What is an Air Hospital Bed?
- Fear of Coronavirus Can Make Children Sick
- Important Duties Fall on the Relatives of Patients in Parkinson's Disease
- Patient Gown Design Competition Continues
- Minister Pekcan: We Expect a Significant Increase in Automotive Exports
- Three Ministers in the Cockpit of the Flying Fortress A400 M Plane
- Minister Varank Examines 140 Thousand Doses of Vaccine Storage Cabinet
- Minister Varank Gives Date for Domestic Vaccine
- Number of Businesses with Orange Circle Certificate is Increasing in İzmir
- The Number of Visitors to Turkey for IVF Treatment Increases Every Day
- Temsa's Environmental Buses Increase Their Number on Israel's Roads
- The Number of Charging Stations for Electric Vehicles Increases in Izmir
- Increased Cholesterol Increases Gallstone Risk
- Poor Oral Care in Childhood Leads to Chronic Diseases