The JUDGE Air Command and Control System will be the first air command and control system developed with national facilities in our country.
With the participation of Air Force Command Air Defense and Command and Control and Control Head Hava Tuğgeneral Bekir Erdal Özgenç and ASELSAN Deputy General Manager Mustafa Kaval within the scope of the protocol signed between ASELSAN and Air Force Command in order to meet the needs of the Air Force Command in the air command control area with domestic and national facilities. The JUDGE Project kick off meeting was held.
The JUDGE Air Command and Control System will be the first air command and control system developed with national facilities in our country. In this way, Turkey will take its own air command and control system between the few countries that develop.
With the JUDGE Air Command and Control System, it will provide full integration for all planning and current situation operations between all command and control centers at strategic, operative and tactical levels within the Turkish Air Force Command, and will have the ability to control the air defense of the country through a single system. The JUDGE Air Command Control System will provide full integration with NATO and will provide solutions to all multinational operability needs.
Thanks to its modular and extensible architecture, it will have the ability to work fully compatible with current and future systems in inventory.
• Integrated Weapon Engagement capability and Network Supported Weapon control
Network Supported Sensor Control capability
• Sensor Detection / Trace Fusion Algorithms
• Threat Assessment and Weapon Allocation Algorithms
• Modern and reliable system
• Easy Integration and Maintenance
• Modular infrastructure that allows expansion
• Real zaminstant data processing capability
• Integration with External Systems (Other Operational Centers, Marine, Air and Decision Elements)
Low life cycle cost