Semiramis Pekkan (born September 30, 1948, Istanbul) is a Turkish film actress and sound artist. He finished his education at Çamlıca Girls High School in the last year. Super star is Ajda Pekkan's brother. Her father, Rıdvan Pekkan, was a sea Major and her mother, Nevin Dobruca, was a housewife. He spent his childhood in Gölcük due to his father's job. In 1964, he stepped into the world of cinema with the movie “Kara Memed”. In addition to the cinema, Semiramis Pekkan, who took part in the film in 20 films, took part in the theater plays that she entered with the help and advice of her lover Haldun Dormen in those years. In 1965-1966, she took part in plays such as Brooklyn Bridge, Ninocka, Ten Küçük Neigens, staged in the Broken Order and Square Stage at the Ankara Art Theater.
Semiramis Pekkan started her music career in 1968. The nightclub in Istanbul, which is heard very much, came on the stage in Playboy. When he married Ercument Karacan, he said goodbye to the stages in the summer of 1969 and settled in London. He would develop and maintain his passion for music by making recordings only and only.
He made his voice heard all over the country with his first two 45s, "What is This, Life," and "No, This Cannot Be Work". Semiramis Pekkan, who filled more than 30 45 plates and three LPs, also won two Golden Plate awards. Then the plaque named “My troublemaker” came out.
Semiramis Pekkan had been the mother of life for the homeless children in England, worked as a volunteer nurse in hospitals, and was among the volunteers of the Mor Roof Association. They had boutiques in London, Los Angeles.
Semiramis Pekkan lives her life abroad. He has a house on Phuket island.
- First marriage: When he was 1 years old, he married Fikret Hakan in 15 and after a few years he was divorced in 1963.
- Second marriage: Ercument Karacan, owner of Milliyet Newspaper, met in 2 and they got married in 1968. They were together for 1974 years. They divorced in 18. He had a son named Emir (d.1986) from this marriage. He later died in 1979 when he was 5 years old from leukemia.
- 3.Marriage: He married the Indian businessman Gulu Lalvani in 1986, they were married for 15 years. They divorced in 2000, but they have been living together for 12 years. He has a son named Zoran (born 1988) from this marriage.
- 1970 - Ankara Express (with Voice)
- 1968 - The Stranger in My Heart
- 1968 - Repentance to Love
- 1967 - Ömre Bedel Kız
- 1967 - Until Death
- 1967 - Toxic Life
- 1967 - Leaf Shedding
- 1967 - Tell the Young Girls
- 1967 - Shackling Prisoner
- 1967 - Kings Don't Die
- 1967 - Black David
- 1967 - Bond of Destiny
- 1967 - Enemy Lovers
- 1967 - Horse Thief Bane
- 1966 - I was cracked
- 1966 - Crazy Youth
- 1966 - Toxic Life
- 1966 - Cruelty
- 1965 - We are no longer enemies
- 1964 - Kara Memed
Some of his plates:
- 1968 - What Kind of Life / Let's Drink, Let's Pass Ourselves
- 1968 - No way, this is not possible / haystack
- 1968 - Village Wedding / God Gives
- 1969 - What Happened To My Hand / Old Sandal
- 1969 - I Am Like This / I Look For A Friend
- 1970 - Shoot, Pop, Play, Play / Even
- 1970 - I Am Not Like I Was / My Trouble Partner
- 1970 - I Call, I Ask / You Will Fall In One Hand
- 1970 - Semiramis
- 1971 - I Can't Give Up On You / What You Don't Know
- 1971 - Let's Laugh / In Those Dark Nights
- 1972 - Miss Me Tonight / Enjoy
- 1972 - Let my enemies crack / I went down to the Tomorrow Garden
- 1972 - Semiramis
- 1973 - Say You A Matchmaker / Darling
- 1973 - You Are Life I Am Life / Or That Or Me
- 1974 - What Were You Were / Wherever You Were
- 1974 - Forget and Forget / They Lie to Me
- 1975 - Happy Birthday / I Cried Twice
- 1975 - The Good Falls Bad / He Exists
- 1975 - Semiramis
- 2006 - Yeşilçam Songs 1 / The Law of Love
- 2006 - Yeşilçam Songs 2 / I Will Not Love It Anymore
- 1970: Semiramis (1970)
- 1972: Semiramis (1972)
- 1975: Semiramis (1975)