TCDD Tasimacilik announced that it will restart High Speed Train (YHT) flights, which are suspended due to the coronavirus epidemic, after the feast (no later than 1 June).
According to the news of Olcay Aydilek from Habertürk, YHT flights (Ankara-Istanbul, Ankara-Konya, Ankara-Eskişehir), which were stopped after the restriction of intercity travels in March, will be restarted on 1 June at the latest.
The new rules are as follows:
- YHTs will carry passengers with 50 percent capacity.
- Unmasked passengers will not be taken to trains. Passengers must come with their masks.
- Passengers will get tickets in advance. It will only sit on the seat they bought. He will not be able to travel on another seat.
- There is no change in ticket prices.
- There will be disinfectant on the trains.
The main train trains will not operate for a while. TCDD Tasimacilik is also preparing for this issue.
After the stops of TCDD Tasimacilik, YHT announced that the tickets for the outline and regional trains will be returned to those who wish, without interruption, and the fee for the parts not used in the subscription cards.