The Ministry of Interior sent a circular on “Curfew for Persons Under 81 and 18 and Over” to 65 provincial governorships. It was stated in the circular that "children and young people subject to curfew will be able to go to caregivers, elders of their families, kindergartens or day-care centers, and travel under the supervision of their parents / guardians."
The circular issued by the Ministry is as follows; Citizens aged 65 and over should be limited to walking distance, observe the distance rule and wear a mask between 31-14.00 on Sunday, May 20.00, and children and young people between the ages of 0-18 between Wednesday, 03 June and Friday, June 05, 14.00-20.00. provided that he can go out.
In the Circular, in order to manage the risk of public health, the new type of coronavirus (Covid-19) epidemic, which is extremely dangerous for human life in our country, as in the whole world, with our citizens aged 65 and over, in order to reduce social mobility and interpersonal contact and provide social isolation. It was reminded that young people under the age and under were restricted from going out.
On the other hand, in line with the positive developments in the fight against coronavirus, the removal of the curfew imposed for young people between the ages of 18 and 20 and the youth and children aged between 65 and 0 are exempt from restrictions on the specified days. It was stated that the subjects of 18 years of age and over are exempted from the restriction of curfew in order to carry out their activities in the business, trade and business life from those who have SSI or tax registration.
As a result of the evaluations;
- Those who document their status with one of the citizens who are 65 years old and over, who have previously been restricted with curfews, from the business owner, shopkeepers, traders, industrialists, self-employed persons and employees, showing their active insurances with one of their social security services, tax registration, company authorization certificate, chamber and union identity, will be exempt from curfew.
- The curfew has been lifted for those who have been curfiled with the circular before, who were born before 31.12.2002 (young people between the ages of 18-20).
- With the previously published circular, children and young people who are subject to curfews will be able to go to caregivers, family elders, nursery or daycare centers, and travel under the supervision of their parents.
- For citizens aged 65 and over;
- For children and youth between the ages of 0-18;