According to the statement made by the Governorship of Ankara, the Provincial General Hygiene Board, convened under the leadership of Governor Vasip Şahin, took additional decisions by discussing the instructions of the Ministry of Interior and other issues on its agenda.
In the statement, which stated that the curfew will be implemented from Friday, April 19, 17:24.00 until Sunday, April 19, 24.00, the effect of the measures taken in Ankara can be carried to the highest point. In order to cover the weekend, it was stated that it was decided to make additional restrictions.
In this context, some decisions were taken in Ankara in addition to the circular sent by the Ministry of the Interior to 81 provincial governorships regarding the curfew to be implemented in 30 metropolitan cities and Zonguldak at the weekend.
In this context,
1-All citizens within the borders of our city are prohibited from going out on the streets between 17.04.2020 at 24.00 and 19.04.2020 at 24.00 (weekend) with the exception of the following exceptions.
2-OPEN BUSINESS, BUSINESS AND INSTITUTIONS
- a) Bakery and / or bakery licensed establishments where bread production is made (Only bread and bakery products can be sold in these establishments.)
- b) Workplaces that carry out activities related to the production, transportation and sales of medicines, medical devices, medical masks and disinfectants,
- c) Public and private health institutions and organizations, pharmacies, veterinary clinics and animal hospitals,
ç) Public institutions and organizations and enterprises (Airports, ports, border gates, customs, highways, nursing homes, elderly care homes, rehabilitation centers, Emergency Call Centers, AFAD Units, Vefa Social Support Units etc.) necessary for the maintenance of compulsory public services,
- d) The number of fuel stations and tire repairers to be determined by the district governorships, one for every 50.000 inhabitants and one for every 50 km on the intercity highway and the highway, if any, crossing the provincial borders. will be determined by.),
- e) Large facilities and enterprises operating strategically in the natural gas, electricity, oil sector (such as refinery and petrochemical plants, thermal and natural gas conversion plants),
- f) PTT, water, newspaper and kitchen tube distribution companies,
- g) Animal shelters, animal farms and animal care centers,
h) Emergency construction, equipment, etc. to increase the capacity of health services. businesses / companies carrying out the activities,
(H)The facilities where the basic foodstuffs such as pasta, flour, milk, meat and fish production in our province are produced, and the hygienic materials, especially the production of paper, cologne, and the facilities that will be needed for the production of these materials, have been previously contracted and determined for the specified period. subject to export to be grown in; Giving permits to workplaces and facilities producing goods, materials, products, tools and equipment, provided that they prove their current obligations and comply with the mentioned conditions,
I) Domestic and foreign transportation (including export / import / transit passes) and logistics companies,
- i) Hotels and accommodation,
- j) Production facilities that provide packaging to sectors such as food, cleaning and medicine,
- k) Large constructions that continue to be constructed by accommodating employees at the construction site located in the construction site (Under this article, construction and accommodation are permitted if they are within the same construction site, employees are not allowed to come from another location and those staying at the construction site are not allowed to go to another location. The study is limited only to the construction site.),
- l) Newspaper, radio and television organizations and newspaper printing presses,
m) The facilities operating under the Ministry of National Defense and the Defense Industry Presidency, the suppliers of these institutions and the factories, institutions and organizations that provide strategic production and service in this field
n)Places that provide compulsory support services to health institutions and law enforcement officers and officials (provisions, vehicle service, etc.)
o)(Ğ), (h), (j) and (m) of Article 2, the enterprises / companies operating in the OIZs are from the OIZ Regional Directorates, the food production facilities operating outside the OIZ and operating outside the OIZ are from the District Agriculture Directorates. Other enterprises / companies operating outside the OIZ will notify the District Governorships with a document that they are covered by these articles from the chambers they are registered with. (Vehicle license plate, driver contact information, list of employees, etc.)
3- PERSONS WITHIN THE SCOPE OF EXCEPTION
- a) Managers, officers or employees in the “Open Businesses, Businesses and Institutions” in the title (2) of this Circular,
- b) Those who are in charge of ensuring public order and security (including private security officers),
- c) Working in Emergency Call Centers, AFAD, Red Crescent and Vefa Social Support Units,
ç) Those who are in charge of funeral burials (religious officials, hospital and municipal officials, etc.) and those who will attend the funerals of their first-degree relatives,
- d) Electricity, water, natural gas, telecommunications etc. Those who are in charge of maintaining supply systems that should not be interrupted and eliminating their malfunctions,
- e) Those who are involved in the transportation or logistics of products and / or materials (including cargo), within the scope of domestic and international transportation, storage and related activities,
- f) Elderly nursing home, nursing home, rehabilitation centers, children's homes etc. employees of social protection / care centers,
- g) Such as autism, severe mental retardation, downsendrome "Special Requirement" and their parents / guardians or companions,
h) Iron-steel, glass, ferrochrome, plaster, brick. Those who work in the departments of workplaces operating in sectors that require compulsory operation such as high grade mine / ore melting furnaces and cold storage depots (The enterprises within this scope will also notify the District Governors by the method specified in the paragraph 2 (o) of this article.)
- h) Employees of the data processing centers of institutions, organizations and enterprises, which have a widespread service network, especially banks, (with a minimum number),
I) Employees working on the production, processing, marketing and transportation of plant and animal products at risk of spoiling,
- i) Grazing cattle and bovine animals, beekeepers, people who will feed stray animals and go out to meet the compulsory needs of their pets (limited to the front of their residence),
- j) Veterinarians,
- k) Those working in the distribution of bread,
- l) Those who have mandatory health appointments (including blood and plasma donations to Kızılay),
- m) Dormitory, hostel, construction site etc. those who are in charge of meeting the basic needs that those who stay in public places will need,
- n) Employees at risk of leaving the workplace due to occupational health and safety (workplace doctor, etc.),
- o) Technical service staff provided that they document that they are outside to provide service,
she is) Those who are required to work in fields, orchards and orchards within the boundaries of their district for activities such as planting-planting, irrigation-spraying, which are necessary for the continuity of agricultural production (Provided that social distance is complied with the isolation conditions and is limited to departures from their residences)
- p) Staff working on weekend to carry out public transportation, cleaning, solid waste, water and sewerage, disinfection, fire and cemetery services of municipalities,
- r) With the aim of keeping the supply chain intact, effective after 04.2020:18.00 on Sunday, XNUMX Those who are in charge of the transportation, storage and preparation of goods, materials and products for markets and vegetable-fruit states (No goods, materials or products will be sold under this article.),
It is essential that all citizens stay in their homes, with the exceptions specified.
a)Travel permit documents (excluding those on the road) issued within the scope of previous Circulars and Decisions (except for health and funerals) will be valid on Monday.
b)Necessary measures will be taken by the Municipalities to ensure the public transportation of the public officials who are in charge of establishing public order, especially health and safety, and the citizens within the scope of exception. In this context, buses of the EGO General Directorate will operate between 07:00 and 09:30 and 16:30 and 20:00 and Başkentray, affiliated to TCDD, will operate between 06.30:20.00 and XNUMX:XNUMX.
c)For the purpose of regular bread distribution, the commission that will be formed under the chairmanship of the District Governors, with the participation of bakers' chamber, local administration, police and gendarmerie representatives, will be made a district bread distribution plan for each neighborhood, and the distribution regions (district / street) in which the workplaces that produce bread in the district are responsible. / street scale) and vehicle listings for each distribution region will be determined. Apart from the planning to be made in this way, only Vefa Social Support Units will be able to distribute bread.
d)Newspaper distribution will be done only through newspaper companies' own distribution vehicles that will work as a ring, to be determined drinking water distribution dealers and Vefa Social Support Units.
e)The personnel of the institutions and organizations that are within the scope of the exemption and the public personnel in charge will keep their identity and / or their duties, and show them to law enforcement officers when requested.
f) The workplace, enterprises and institutions that are allowed to work, report the vehicle license plate, driver and driver contact information for the personnel service vehicles to the nearest law enforcement unit in the region where the office is located,
g)During the curfew, all public employees, especially the health personnel, and the personnel of the institutions and organizations within the scope of exception, do not act in violation of the curfew rules except for their place of duty, term of office and return from their residence to the place of duty,
It has been decided to apply sanctions imposed by the Public Health Law No. 1593 and other legislation to those who act against these decisions.