The curfew came up again. Of the decision implemented last weekend zamAfter the discussion of the understanding, the curfew to be applied at the weekend was announced 5 days in advance. The curfew announced by President Erdogan will continue in the weeks ahead. What is the curfew zamis starting the moment? In which provinces will the curfew be banned?
Making a statement after the cabinet meeting, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan announced the decision they made regarding the curfew. Erdogan announced that a curfew will be implemented from 17:24.00 on Friday, April 19 to 24.00:XNUMX on Sunday, April XNUMX, and it has been decided to continue the curfew on weekends as needed within the scope of combating the epidemic.
IN WHICH PROVINCES WHICH IS THE PROHIBITION TO STAY?
Our 30 provinces with metropolitan status (Adana, Ankara, Antalya, Aydın, Balıkesir, Bursa, Denizli, Diyarbakır, Erzurum, Eskişehir, Gaziantep, Hatay, Istanbul, İzmir, Kahramanmaraş, Kayseri, Kocaeli, Konya, Malatya, Manisa, Mardin, Mersin, Muğla , Ordu, Sakarya, Samsun, Şanlıurfa, Tekirdağ, Trabzon, Van) and all citizens within the provincial borders of Zonguldak will be banned from going out onto the streets.
WORKPLACE, BUSINESS AND INSTITUTIONS TO BE OPEN IN THE STREET PROHIBITION
- Bakery and / or bakery licensed establishments where bread production is made,
- Workplaces where all health products and medical materials (including medical masks) are produced,
- Public and private health institutions and organizations, pharmacies,
- Public institutions and organizations required for the maintenance of compulsory public services (nursing home, elderly care home, rehabilitation centers, emergency call centers, etc.)
- Fuel stations and veterinary clinics to be determined by governorships / district governorships, one for each 50.000 inhabitants,
- Large facilities and businesses operating strategically in the natural gas, electricity and petroleum sectors (such as Tüpraş, thermal and natural gas conversion plants)
- Distribution companies such as PTT, Cargo, etc.
- Animal shelter, farm and care centers,
WHAT IS LEGIS ON THE STREET BAN CRIMINAL?
The curfew is given in the context of opposition to the General Sanitary Law. Accordingly, law enforcement officers are fined 3 lira for those who violate the ban.