The change in fuel prices continues at full speed. Three days ago, after a 22 cents reduction in the price of gasoline per liter, yesterday, 7 cents per liter of gasoline zam was done. According to the statement made today, gasoline for the second time zam is coming. So how much to gasoline zam done ? According to the statement made by EPGİS (Energy, Oil and Gas Supply Stations Employers' Union) on its official Twitter account today, gasoline per liter, effective from midnight on pump prices, 13 cents zam announced that it was done. Made zam will be reflected on the pump prices as of 12:00 tonight.
How Much To Gasoline Zam Done:
Price Increase in Fuel Products
Effective from 28/03/2020
13 Krs / Lt in Gasoline
There was an increase reflecting the pump prices.
- EPGİS (@trepgis) March 27, 2020
Discounts to Gasoline and Engine so far and Zams:
- First Discount 60 cents for gasoline and 56 cents for engine were discounted.
- On Second Sale only 51 cents a discount was made to gasoline.
- In a few days, gasoline 7 cents zam It was made
- On the Third Sale The engine was given a discount of 26 cents.
- On the Fourth Discount while, 16 cents of gasoline and 19 cents of diesel were discounted.
- Fifth Discount gasoline was reduced by 22 cents.
- Two days ago Gasoline prices per liter 7 cents zam done.
- 13 cents from midnight tonight zam to do.
made ZamAfter that, there will be a discount of 1,22 TL on gasoline and 1,01 TL on engine.
Made Gasoline ZamHow Much Will Prices Be After?
in Ankara ZamHow Much Will The Average Gas Prices After?
In Ankara, the average liter price of gasoline is expected to increase from 5,17 TL to 5,30 TL.
In Istanbul ZamAverage Gas Prices After How Much Will It Be:
In Istanbul, the average liter price of gasoline is expected to increase from 5,09 TL to 5,22 TL.
in Izmir ZamAverage Gas Prices After How Much Will It Be:
The average liter price of gasoline in İzmir is expected to increase from 5,17 TL to 5,29 TL.
Taken from TP website.
How Fuel Prices are Calculated
Fuel prices, changes in the dollar exchange rate with the average price of processed products in Mediterranean markets including Turkey where the refinery is calculated by taking the base.
As a result of this calculation, the prices applied by distribution companies may vary slightly compared to companies and cities due to competition and freedom.