Skoda Turkey strongly and Cleaning Recommendations issued against coronaviruses in vehicles from the official instagram account. We know that there are people who have to use their vehicles nowadays that should not go out unless it is necessary. Well, if you have to drive your vehicle, what precautions should you take against the Coronavirus in your vehicles and it is useful to do cleaning operations such as. Here are the measures to be taken in vehicles against the virus recommended by Skoda and cleaning recommendations;
Importance and Cleaning Suggestions Against Coronary Virus in Vehicles
- If you need to go somewhere by car, go alone.
- If you are not traveling alone, use a mask to ensure the safety of yourself and passengers in the vehicle.
- Do not forget to disinfect the surfaces you touch most on the vehicle and then wash your hands.
- When providing fuel for your vehicle, choose contactless or mobile payment methods.
- If you cannot avoid contact with others and you need to go somewhere with the vehicle, you should be sensitive to preventive hygiene measures.
- Do not forget to disinfect any surfaces you touched before or after your journey.
- This precaution is even more important, especially if you share your vehicle with someone.
- Don't forget to air your vehicle.
- Do not forget to disinfect the outer surface of your car, especially the door handles and trunk release lever.
- Do not use oxygenated water on the surface of your vehicle and ammonium-containing cleaning products to clean your touch screens.
- Micro fiber cloths can be preferred as an ideal material for cleaning all surfaces.
How is COVID-19 Coronavirus transmitted?
Co-Vid 19 is a virus from the Koronavirus family, which was the first to cause disease in those working in an animal market in Wuhan, China in December. The disease is transmitted through droplets. Exposure to sneezing and coughing of the person with the disease, touching the surface of the infected person's infected secretion by hand and then touching the mucous membranes with this hand will cause the disease to be transmitted. Compared to other viruses, the fact that it can stay on the surfaces for a long time at room temperature increases the infectiousness of the virus.