Hyundai Motor Company presented the mobility solutions of the future at the CES 2020 Fair in Las Vegas and received great appreciation from visitors. Air taxis developed jointly by Hyundai's technology company Elevate and Uber are preparing to break new ground in urban air transport, attracting the attention of the world.
Uber Air Taxis, which are intended to be widely used in urban air travel, will benefit from Hyundai's experience in mass production in the automotive industry. Taking advantage of the brand's technology in the field of electric vehicles, air taxis will make people's daily lives more comfortable by using Uber's wide transportation network and zamawesome in a moment zamwill save the moment.
This project, developed by Hyundai in partnership with Uber, was created with a fully human-centered approach inspired by NASA. In this partnership, Hyundai will manufacture and launch technological aircraft. Uber, whose name has been heard frequently in recent years, will establish its own airspace support services over the air transport network and prepare fast connections and mobile applications. Both parties continue to work on infrastructure concepts to support this new technology and to establish common airports.
“Our vision in air travel will completely change the concept of urban transport,” said Jaiwon Shin, Hyundai's Vice President of Urban Air Mobility. UAM to stimulate city life and bring people better quality zam"We expect it to present the moment."
All Hyundai is our first vehicle partner with global car manufacturing experience, Eric says Eric Allison, Uber-Elevate Manager. We also strongly believe in the potential to produce high-quality and reliable Uber Aircraft to reduce travel costs in the current aviation and aerospace industry. ”
Hyundai S-A1 Concept (UAM)
• The concept has a cruising speed of up to 290 km / h.
• Allows travel at an altitude of approximately 1.000-2.000 ft (300 - 600 meters) from the ground.
• 100% electric aircraft with a fully charged battery has a flight range of XNUMX km.
• The vehicle that starts with high thrust can charge for about 5-7 minutes.
• The concept uses multiple rotors and impellers to improve safety in the event of a failure.
• Large rotor with internal combustion engine runs quieter than helicopters.
• The model lifts vertically and travels normally with the wings extended during the journey.
• These vehicles to be used with pilots at first zamUnderstand, it will also have autonomous navigation feature.
• The cabin is spacious and comfortable. It will allow passengers to board and land easily.
• Have sufficient loading areas for a personal bag or medium-sized suitcases.
• Air Taxis are designed to accommodate only four people.
Personal Use Vehicles (PBV)
• It will provide urban mobility by addressing various lifestyles along with personalization.
• PBV will be used in places such as restaurants and health centers in urban transportation.
• Transportation zamIt uses artificial intelligence (AI) to find the best route to gain momentum.
Common airports HUB
• Mobility areas will be established that connect aircraft UAM and PBV moving on land.
• Cultural centers such as museums, cinemas and concert halls will also be included in the name of socialization.
• Emergency health centers will be established in HUBs and important steps will be taken for human life.