Istanbul Metro Map: Istanbul Metro Map all details are shown on Istanbul Metro Map Click on the map for a larger version of. The maps are for information purposes only. İstanbul Metro Map attached to the map, click on the images to enlarge. You can also download the original sized Istanbul Metro Map to your computer and print it out.
Official Istanbul metro and tram maps have also been updated, and you can use our interactive maps for a more detailed map.
All details are shown on the current Istanbul Metro Map, click on the map for a larger version of the Istanbul Metro Map. Maps are for information purposes, call the relevant institution for their original versions. Images of Istanbul Metro Map are attached, click to enlarge. Also in the original size Istanbul Rail Systems Map here. You can also use our interactive map with your navigation program.
Map of 2020 Istanbul Metro
- Beylikdüzü TÜYAP - Bahçelievler - Kirazlı Metro Rail System: 2017
- Bakirkoy - Incirli - Bahcelievler - Kirazli Metro Rail System: 2017
- Halkalı - Olympic Stadium - Kayabaşı - Kayaşehir - 3. Airport Metro Rail System: 2019
- Başakşehir - Kayaşehir - Kayabaşı Metro Rail System: 2018
- Beşiktaş - Kabataş Metro Rail System: 2019
- Besiktas - Mecidiyekoy Metro Rail System: 2019
- 4. Levent - Hisarüstü Subway: 2015
- Mecidiyekoy - Mahmutbey Metro: 2017
- Incirli - Yenikapi Subway: 2018
- Edirnekapı - Unkapanı Metro: 2018
- Göztepe Bağdat Street - Göztepe E5 - Ataşehir - Ümraniye Metro: 2018
- Üsküdar - Taksim - Haliç - Çekmeköy metro: 2015
- Çekmeköy - Sancaktepe - Sultanbeyli - Sabiha Migration Airport Metro: 2018
- Bostancı - Kozyatağı - Kayışdağı - İmes - Dudullu Metro: 2019
- Kartal - Pendik Metro: 2015
- Pendik - Tuzla Metro: 2019
- Kartal Beach - Pendik E5 - Sabiha Migration Airport Metro: 2017
Within the scope of the new metro projects, Otogar - Kirazlı - Bağcılar - Başakşehir Metro was opened in June. Taksim - Golden Horn - Yenikapı Metro will be in service this year. In addition, under the Marmaray Yenikapı - Sirkeci - Üsküdar tunnel passage is opened this year.
Be the first to comment