Spark plugprovides ignition in internal combustion engines.
Combustion fuel and air mixture inside the combustion chamber converts the electricity from the battery into a spark. It causes the mixture to burn.
- What is the Timing Belt
- What Is Ozone Therapy? What Does It Work? In Which Diseases Is Ozone Therapy Applied?
- What is Melatonin Hormone, What Does It Do? How to Increase Melatonin Hormone?
- What Is Zeppelin? What Does It Do? How High Does the Zeppelin Get?
- What is a profit chain, what does it do? Is Snow Chain Mandatory? How to Attach a Snow Chain?
- What is Endolift? What Does Endolift Application Do? How Is It Applied?
- What is Fractional Laser? What Does Fractional Laser Do?
- What Is Pandizot, What Does It Mean? What Does Padizot Do In The Car?
- What Does a Bacterial Filter Do? What are the types?
- What is a Timing Belt, What Does It Do? What Happens If It Breaks? What To Do When It Breaks?
- What is a columnist, what does he do, how to become a columnist? Columnist Salaries 2022
- A Corner Fisherwoman from Heaven
- Türkcell GNÇYTNK: New Graduate Recruitment Program Has Ended
- Do Air Purifiers Work?
- Do Collagen Pills Really Work?
- TOGG Opens New Ads for Recruitments
- Internship and Recruitment Opportunity for OSTİM Technical University Students from GÜNSEL