Halkalı Gebze Marmaray Line was reopened in 2013 after being closed since 2019. Halkalı Gebze suburban train line, which consists of 43 stations, has a length of 76.6 km and has a travel time of 114 minutes. Halkalı Gebze Marmaray expeditions, which is a means of transportation used extensively by citizens, became a curiosity. Also, how much are the commuter train fees?
Halkalı Gebze Suburban Stations
In total, Halkalı Gebze Metro line, which has the longest metro route in Istanbul, 42 stall. From these stops 14 on the European side, while the rest 28 the stop is on the Anatolian side.
- Mustafa Kemal
- Ayrilik Cesmesi
- Sureyya Beach
Marmaray Map - Halkalı Gebze Marmaray Line
- You can download this Marmaray Map on your PC or mobile phone
Halkalı Gebze Commuter Line Hours
Halkalı Gebze Metro Takes How Many Minutes
Marmaray Stops: As mentioned above in Halkalı Gebze subway 42 stall is located. The total time between Halkalı and Gebze stops will be reduced to 115 minutes. Briefly, the passenger leaving Halkalı 115 minutes Yani 1 hours 55 minutes will be in Gebze. Please see Marmaray Map for more information!
Halkalı Gebze Metro Transfer Stations
There are many transfer stops on the Halkalı Gebze Metro line. Below you can see the metro lines and stops that you will transfer over Halkalı Gebze Metro Line:
- M1B Yenikapı-Halkalı metro line transfer at Halkalı station
- M9 İkitelli-Ataköy metro line transfer at Ataköy station
- M3 Bakırköy-Başakşehir metro line transfer at Bakırköy station
- M1A Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport transfer at Yenikapı station
- M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı and M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro lines transfers at Yenikapı Station
- T1 Kabataş-Bağcılar tram line and sea transfer at Sirkeci station
- M4 Kadıköy-Tuzla metro line transfer at Ayrılık Çeşmesi station
- M5 Üsküdar-Çekmeköy metro line transfer at Üsküdar station
- M12 Göztepe-Ümraniye metro line transfer at Göztepe station
- M8 Bostancı-Dudullu metro line transfer at Bostancı station
- M10 Pendik-Sabiha Gökçen Airport metro line transfer at Pendik station
- M4 Kadıköy-Tuzla metro line transfer at İçmeler station
Map of Istanbul Metro
Halkalı Gebze Metro and YHT Ankara Connection
The Halkalı Gebze metro line, which is expected to be completely completed in 2019, will thus have completed the YHT Ankara connection. In other words, a passenger departing from Ankara will be able to stop in Gebze, Pendik, Maltepe, Bostancı, Söğütlüçeşme, Bakırköy and Halkalı.
GEBZE HALKALI FEE TARIFF
Maximum distance of 76,6 kilometers from Gebze to Halkalı 5,70 TL when determining the full fee, students will be 2,75 TL It pays. Passengers are 2,60 TL s 5,70 TLwhile students 1,25 TL s 2,75 TL pays between.
Marmaray Promotional Film