Marmaray Map and Halkalı Gebze Marmaray Stops and Timetables: You can find all information about the stops and times of the Marmaray Halkalı and Gebze metro, the project that connects the European and Anatolian sides of Istanbul. Halkalı Gebze Suburban line 2019 includes the renewed lines within the scope of the Marmaray project. In this news that we give information about Halkalı Gebze Metro Line Stops, you can also find all the details about Gebze Halkalı Marmaray Expedition Hours.
It starts from Halkalı on the European side and progresses to Gebze. It provides transportation between Halkalı and Kazlıçeşme Marmaray on the European side, and provides transportation between the Ayrilik Fountain and Gebze on the Anatolian Side. Istanbulites know very well that the first step of this project was taken with the Kazlıçeşme Ayrilik Fountain line, which connects the Anatolian Side and the European Side.
About Marmaray Halkalı Gebze Line Project
Obrascon Huarte Lain SA - Dimetronic SA Joint Venture contractor 1 billion EUR worth the tender. 76.6 km long, Gebze Pendik Ayrılıkçeşme Sirkeci Zeytinburnu will carry 75 million passengers, which will normally be carried by 96 thousand vehicles per day, after the Marmaray line is put into service in one direction. 28 expeditions per hour planned 43 stationIn some stations of line l, main line trains and high speed trains will also stop. The line, which will be integrated with the metro and tram in Istanbul when it is completed, is planned to greatly ease the coastal and E-5 traffic on both sides of the city.
TO SEE THE MAP DETAILED CLICK HERE
Halkalı Gebze Metro Stations
In total, Halkalı Gebze Metro line, which has the longest metro route in Istanbul, 42 stall. From these stops 14 on the European side, while the rest 28 the stop is on the Anatolian side.
- Mustafa Kemal
- Ayrilik Cesmesi
- Sureyya Beach
Marmaray Map - Halkalı Gebze Marmaray Line
- You can download this Marmaray Map on your PC or mobile phone
Halkalı Gebze Metro Line Hours
Halkalı Gebze Metro Takes How Many Minutes
As mentioned above in Halkalı Gebze metro 42 stall is located. The total time between Halkalı and Gebze stops will be reduced to 115 minutes. Briefly, the passenger leaving Halkalı 115 minutes Yani 1 hours 55 minutes will be in Gebze. Please see Marmaray Map for more information!
Halkalı Gebze Metro Transfer Stations
There are many transfer stops on the Halkalı Gebze Metro line. Below you can see the metro lines (stops) that you will transfer over Halkalı Gebze Metro Line:
- M1B Yenikapı-Halkalı metro line transfer at Halkalı station
- M9 İkitelli-Ataköy metro line transfer at Ataköy station
- M3 Bakırköy-Başakşehir metro line transfer at Bakırköy station
- M1A Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport transfer at Yenikapı station
- M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı and M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro lines transfers at Yenikapı Station
- T1 Kabataş-Bağcılar tram line and sea transfer at Sirkeci station
- M4 Kadıköy-Tuzla metro line transfer at Ayrılık Çeşmesi station
- M5 Üsküdar-Çekmeköy metro line transfer at Üsküdar station
- M12 Göztepe-Ümraniye metro line transfer at Göztepe station
- M8 Bostancı-Dudullu metro line transfer at Bostancı station
- M10 Pendik-Sabiha Gökçen Airport metro line transfer at Pendik station
- M4 Kadıköy-Tuzla metro line transfer at İçmeler station
Marmaray Promotional Film
Map of Istanbul Metro
Halkalı Gebze Metro and YHT Ankara Connection
The Halkalı Gebze metro line, which is expected to be completely completed in 2019, will thus have completed the YHT Ankara connection. In other words, a passenger departing from Ankara will be able to stop in Gebze, Pendik, Maltepe, Bostancı, Söğütlüçeşme, Bakırköy and Halkalı.
Gebze Halkalı Fee Schedule
Maximum distance of 76,6 kilometers from Gebze to Halkalı 5,70 TL when determining the full fee, students will be 2,75 TL It pays. Passengers are 2,60 TL s 5,70 TLwhile students 1,25 TL s 2,75 TL pays between.
|Minimum Transportation Fee||2,60||1,25||1,85|
|Full Course Fee||5,70||2,75||4,00|
|Monthly Subscription||Limited Ticket||Corporate Ticket|