Kabataş Bağcılar Tram Stops Route Duration: 19,3 Km The first phase of the long line was built between Sirkeci and Aksaray and opened in 1992. The line connected to Topkapı and Zeytinburnu directions was then extended to Eminönü Station. On June 29, 2006, it was connected to Kabataş by passing over the Galata Bridge.
In the Kabataş region, the Taksim - Kabataş Funicular Line was connected to the Yenikapı Hacıosman Metro Line and thus, transportation between 4. Levent and Atatürk Airport was provided by rail systems. All stations of the Zeytinburnu - Bağcılar Line, which was put into service in 2006 and operated by high-floor tram vehicles, were made compatible with low-floor trams in just one week and were combined with the T3 Line on February 2011, 1. With this study, direct rail transportation from Bağcılar to Kabataş was provided.
Kabataş Bağcılar has a potential of 320.000 (average) passengers on the route it was built, and the number of daily voyages is 295 in one direction. Kabataş-Bağcılar Tram Line, which has 31 stations, serves between 06.00 - 00.00 hours. Expedition time is about 65 minutes The one-way trip frequency is 2 per minute.
View Kabataş's Full Profile STATION STRUCTURES
The stations on the whole of the line are suitable for the operation of the low floor tram cars and the ramps for disabled access are constructed with ramps in technical conditions suitable for disabled access. Only Topkapi station was built in the Topkapı underpass.
KABATAŞ BAĞCILAR INTEGRATED LINES
The Kabataş-Bağcılar tram line is considered to be one of our backbone lines with its high capacity and route, so it provides the opportunity to transfer to other public transportation vehicles at many points on its route.
- In Bağcılar Station, M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı metro line,
- M1A Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport metro line and Metrobus line at Zeytinburnu Station,
- Metrobus line at Cevizlibağ-Atatürk Student Dormitory Station,
- T4 Topkapı Mescid-i Selam tram line at Topkapı Station,
- M1A Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport and M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı metro lines at Yusufpaşa Station,
- M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro line and Marmaray operation at Aksaray Station,
- At the Laleli-Istanbul University Station M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro line,
- Marmaray operation at Sirkeci Station,
- With sea enterprises in Eminönü Station,
- F2 Karaköy-Beyoğlu at the Karaköy Station, the historical tunnel line and sea-runways,
- At Kabataş Station, the F1 Taksim-Kabataş funicular line can be transferred to the City Lines, IDO and marine engines.
KABATAS BAGCILAR TRAMWAY STATIONS
- Yavuz Selim
- Merter Textile Center
- Mehmet Akif
Interactive Istanbul Tram Map
Istanbul Metro Map, Istanbul Tram Map: All maps of Istanbul public transportation systems can be found on the following maps:
Be the first to comment